New U2 site your Zootopia username PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same but I don't think I'll ever post there, I'm registered at like 100 places as Schmeg but I've posted at maybe two of them.

That and I am struck with the same eyeball pain as dandy.

Yep, same old same old ... haven't paid up yet though, I'm waiting to hear from anyone who manages it *without* difficulty before shelling out LOL!

I actually like the look, but as Schmeg says above, not sure I'll be very active over there. I gave up on the old zoo afte the last redesign.

Cheers! ~Ultra

I'm neutral. wooooo so inaginative.

I signed up yesterday with absolutely no problems, UltraVelvet. :D

I see that you have to pay to access almost all the forums. nice. :huh:

Last edited:
Bonochick

I haven't paid yet though...just the free membership. I'm spending way too much money as of late, and I just need to chill for a few weeks before I'd feel comfortable with more extraneous spending.

I'll be StarsGoBlue over there as well...I just have to momentarily pause on the spending. I'm eating ramen noodles for the next two weeks because I just HAD to get the new liscense plates and their latest magazines....and I had drained my measley saving from getting the iPod and the Collector's Edition...I need me a U2 sugar daddy....:sigh:

:wink:

Last edited:
:crazy: I have a question, my username to log in at the site is different than my display name in Zootopia. But when somone quoted me in the forum it did not display karmic_postmark it said the other name. What the hell did I do wrong? :help: I feel like such a lame ass.....I love PLEBA.

I haven't signed up on the new one :huh: it looks like the absolute worst version of all. Why do they have to suck so much? :confused: Can't the band's official site come at least a little closer to this one, or even to Bono online? Even the confusing atu2 forum is better.

Good to see we are all keeping things simple :laugh:

I'm Celia

(I think my signing up has worked - dont think the paying subscription has yet though!)

You have to pay now? Am I out of it? Please tell, how much and what for? :huh:

U2Kitten said:
I haven't signed up on the new one :huh: it looks like the absolute worst version of all. Why do they have to suck so much? :confused: Can't the band's official site come at least a little closer to this one, or even to Bono online? Even the confusing atu2 forum is better.

I agree, I haven't registered there either and I'm not sure if I'll do it. :| I don't like the new Zootopia, for me, the old one was the best forum they have had. :(

Back
Top Bottom