New U2 site your Zootopia username PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm verte76. I went ahead and paid because I got to get in for $20 with my Prop membership. It's better than the old Zootopia but that's not saying much because I didn't like the old Zootopia at all. This is pretty good, but it's not PLEBA!

I used my name Carmella over there, but I highly doubt I'll be posting unless they change the font or something, to make it easier to see.

:crazy:

I have a question : to be able to post on zootopia, do you have to register as a paying member or is it enough to get on the mialing list??
I am on that list but I can't log in with my name, and asking for another password, I even get the message my addy is unknown to them??

So I don't know whether I'm a member or not.:confused:

Greety, you sign up to the forum separately to the mailing list. You'll need to register for the forum as well.

You don't have to pay up, there is a free forum in Zootopia, but it only lets you into General Forum. :eyebrow:

So I'll see you in there, until I hear less grumbles about the paying section.

Cheers ~ Ultra

Ok thanks UV:wink:

I've sort of worked it out and I'm in now under the same name I use here.

So I can only post into the general forum eh? That's where the light bulb is burning, but I can also read the other ones.
Well there is only one announcement as far as I can see.

Ellay on both, although I haven't posted on the new one yet, because I haven't got superhero vision.

Back
Top Bottom