New U2 Quiz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1052624143_quiz_edge.jpg

that description is creepy because that's pretty much me.

... Dear God, I've never seen a more beautiful signature.

And I swear to God, just as it started to load and move, Beyonce Knowles was singing "brother gotta work it out... always shakin' back and forth... just keep it coming baby..." on my WinAmp.

See, even Beyonce thinks Larry's hot!

lardencelover said:
... Dear God, I've never seen a more beautiful signature.

And I swear to God, just as it started to load and move, Beyonce Knowles was singing "brother gotta work it out... always shakin' back and forth... just keep it coming baby..." on my WinAmp.

See, even Beyonce thinks Larry's hot!

:lol:

You're The Edge! Edge is the beanie-sporting lead guitarist of U2. He has an Irish-Welsh accent and enjoys documentaries on owl droppings. What a catch!

How exciting am I! :p

Last edited:
1052624143_quiz_edge.jpg

You're The Edge! Edge is the beanie-sporting lead guitarist of U2. He has an Irish-Welsh accent and enjoys documentaries on owl droppings. What a catch!

Gah...I was trying to do HTML instead of whatever-the-heck code this forum uses.

wow

Hmmmm strange!!!!!!!!!:eyebrow: :eyebrow: ::eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

You're Bono! Bono is the sunglass-wielding lead
singer of U2. He has a soft spot for every
charity under the sun and an obsession for
black leather and big boots. But remember:
he's vertically challenged, not short!

yea! i'm vertically challenged too!(five feet exactly*is proud*):dance:

1052624143_quiz_edge.jpg

:D Well, that description suits me pretty well, specially the bit that says " you are soft spoken, but you swear like a sailor"
:lol:

1052624002_quiz_adam.jpg

You're Adam Clayton! Adam is the sarong-wearing bassist of U2. He was born in England and has an affinity for spoons. What else could you want?

[red]I GOT BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/red]

Rotfl. I was TRYING to answer like Edge, just to convince myself that hey, I can be a quiet, rational, computer-genius type too.

*sigh*

Let's see how much of this works:

(I think it says something for the accuracy of my diagnosis that I don't know HOW to make the little picture thingy show up here. Help? Any "Edge's" want to tell me how to do it? *whimper* *SMASH COMPUTER*)

"You're caring and passionate"
Too much so, yes. It leads to the following truth ...

"But you have a history of being mischevious and irresponsible."
*wipes tears from eyes* Oh, God, that's funny. That is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year. You guys HAVE NO IDEA how much trouble I'm in with various people AT THIS VERY MOMENT. lmao.

"You treasure commitment"
I really do, just ask Scott. I hate feeling like I'm the ONLY person in a project excited about doing it or something like that. Sadly, because I like to beat horses to death over and over (I just screwed that up, didn't I?) I often AM. I hear the phrase, "GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP WITH THE *name of current obsession*" ... Or should that read, "I treasure BEING committed?". That is slowly also becoming very, very true.

"You need to feel the center of attention to feel loved".
O_O
I'm not even going to comment on that one.

"You have no problem making fun of yourself"
Uhh, READ my journal. It's like the Bluey self-abuse shrine.

"although you can be sensitive to criticism".
*glare*
what exactly do you MEAN by THAT? *cries in bathroom*

"Your charm knows no bounds."
*smirk* I know.

Last edited:
1052623605_quiz_adam.jpg

As if there was any doubt....

Who ELSE could the MAN SLUT BE????

MWA HA HA HA HA!!! FLY, my Winged Monkeys!!! FLY, my children of the night!! FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

FLY: Dood, I'm right here. HEY!! Are those flying monkeys!!!! *glazed over eyes* Flyyyinnnng moooonnnkeeeeeeeeysssss.......

Last edited:

:edge: :up:

For some reason, I figured I'd get either Larry or Adam :shrug:

something new?

1052624002_quiz_adam.jpg

I already knew that was going to give that result, but I did it anyway

Back
Top Bottom