New Screensaver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Angelfire~

The Fly
on a beach, dressed as mermaid...waiting for Larry
For all of you who don't know, new screensaver at u2.com for the "best of" album. features "electrical storm" in background as buffaloes run across the screen.

*shameless plug* and to go along with the beautiful new screensaver, why not download a brand-spanking new wallpaper and icons from my website ~ A Screaming Flower ~ ? i just put 'em up the other day...c'mon..you know you want to... :evil:

~Angelfire~

And WHY aren't there any Bono icons on your website?

I have the 'some days are better than other' background, an NEED icons to go with it! (Am working on unzipping the in god's country screensaver)

*tuts* honestly...call yourself a Bono fan...

Last edited:
Jenni_Anne said:
And WHY aren't there any Bono icons on your website?

I have the 'some days are better than other' background, an NEED icons to go with it! (Am working on unzipping the in god's country screensaver)

*tuts* honestly...call yourself a Bono fan...

there aren't any bono icons yet 'cause i can't choose my fav top 10 pix! i think i'm gonna have to make a couple of sets of bono icons... the only thing is i'm tryin to be fair with the rest of the band by giving them equal amounts of icons. i'd have to double the amount of icons for the rest in order to catch up to bono! *Sigh* i hope you see the logic in this LOL

oh well, i'll go post some bono icons in a few minutes...

~Angelfire~

Back
Top Bottom