New Pictures from Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fiesta12.jpg

fiesta05.jpg

fiesta13.jpg

fiesta07.jpg

fiesta08.jpg

Thanks Niamh those pics are great and I hadn't seen any of them before! :happy: I love the one of Bono talking to Clinton w/o his shades and the one where Ali is laughing while Bono is talking to the bearded guy. Wonder what was so funny? ;)

Sherry Darling, you wanted bigger Ali pics, are you seeing this?

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Sherry Darling, you wanted bigger Ali pics, are you seeing this?

I sure am, thanks so much! :hug: I love pics of her, she's a hero of mine! If anyone can make 'em real big, they'll be my hero too. :D

And Mr. President, do you mind NOT looking right down Mrs. Hewson's dress? :lol:

SD

arw9797 said:

believe it or not, that's Robert Di Niro. Looks really creepy doesn't he!??!?

No way! Damn, I never would have guessed! It doesn't look a thing like him. :huh:

Sherry Darling: Those pics won't enlarge without stretching and blurring, they are such low resolution :( :down: If they would, I'd blow up every one of them. They'll only get slightly larger before you start to see the distortion. It's a shame, I'd love to have big versions too. :sad:

U2Kitten said:

Sherry Darling: Those pics won't enlarge without stretching and blurring, they are such low resolution :( :down: If they would, I'd blow up every one of them. They'll only get slightly larger before you start to see the distortion. It's a shame, I'd love to have big versions too. :sad:

Ah well. More later, I'm sure. Maybe someone will blow up the other thumbnails. That pic of Ali laughing is giving me massive Ali fuzzies. :hug:

:)

SD

That's the problem with thumbnails, they don't enlarge, they only blur. I think wireimages and some other services purposely make theirs non-enlargeable because they want you to subscribe to their services to get the big ones :sigh: Sometimes bigger ones do show up on other sites, if they were taken by someone else other than one of those services. BAW subscribes to wireimages, so maybe she can get you just the Ali ones you want. But even 'enlarged' wireimages aren't very big, and they don't enlarge well. "Poor quality jpegs" is what one girl here called them. I have an adobe on my computer and I play around with pics a lot. I want you to know, if I could enlarge any of them, I would. But I tried a few and they all blurred. If I find any that can be enlarged, I will be sure to let you know. If anyone else finds any, I hope they will post them.

does anyone know who that woman is sitting next to David Bowie and Edge? I know it's a small pic but I think there might be some bigger ones around somewhere.

I was wondering that too. It's not David Bowie's wife, Iman. :shrug: If there are bigger pics, one of us would surely have found them by now. We know all the right places to check and there aren't any. If any do turn up they will probably be fan pics by someone lucky enough to have gone to the dinner.

U2Kitten said:
I was wondering that too. It's not David Bowie's wife, Iman. :shrug: If there are bigger pics, one of us would surely have found them by now. We know all the right places to check and there aren't any. If any do turn up they will probably be fan pics by someone lucky enough to have gone to the dinner.

I looked on wire images and all it says is David Bowie not who that person is. Maybe it's just a non-famous person and someone he brought with for the nite but she looks familiar to me.

It's buggin' me too, maybe we'll find out who she is :huh:

Here's the laughing pic Sherry. This is an example of what happens when I try to enlarge these pics, they look crappy and the bigger they get the worse they get. The wireimages thumbs are impossible to even get twice their size. Sigh, this is the best I could do. It's just poor quality bad resolution pics. :( I tried :crazy:

Attachments

• laff.jpg
    laff.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 58
I can't find the bigger picture I saw but I know I saw a large pic of Edge, David Bowie, and mystery woman! Damn me for looking at so many U2 sites this week!

Back
Top Bottom