New Pictures from Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More Ali pics.

ali_niro_bono.jpg

brindis02.jpg

brindis.jpg

Edge and Morleigh

edge_morleigh.jpg

Last edited:
there are hundreds on wireimage now, so for those of you like me who must save every picture, I'll zip and upload the entire folder once they're ready....and that could be a few days yet cus every single pic has a water mark.....

I love Ali's dress. It's beautiful. I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen her in red. I don't think so. She looks good in it!!!
*quizzes self on Ali pix*

Watermarks?! When did they start that? :madspit:

What about just the ones with him and Gavin R. and Gwen? He looks so hot there, no shades! The ones with Little Steven is hot too. Okay, they're all hot, but I really want to see the no shades ones!

On a side note, Shirley Manson grew her hair back and it's red again, YAY!!!!! I didn't like her butch bleached look she had when she toured with U2. I saw them in Atlanta. Yes I see Sheryl Crow cop a feel Ramblin Rose;)

There are just too many good pics. Wonder if the girls stuck around for the aftershow party. Since it was in NYC they're probably staying at their apt. It was a great night, awesome pics, great honor, great everything.

SpanishEyes21 said:
Can somebody enlarge some of the Edge pics

910744.jpg

i have a feeling this is going to be a funny picture when we can actually see it...

U2Kitten said:

I thought so too! I was so excited to see a pic of them together, it's really sweet. I thought Eve looked like Bono and Jordan looked a bit like Bono's mum. There's something in her face that kind of reminds me of JT Bono too. BEAUTIFUL girls, and no wonder, they have such beautiful parents! The boys are adorable too, even though they're not in the pic. They are so lucky in so many ways, really blessed. I feel like I know them and I love them. :hug:

:yes:.

Exactly...and looking back at the picture, you're right, Eve does kinda have the JT Bono thing going on with her face.

Angela

*runs in thread late*

1045877989.3825516663.jpg

*THUD* with the open shirt and the beads :yes::up::drool:

MC3.bmp

Jordan and Eve look very pretty, taking after their parents of course! :hmm: I wonder what their two little boys will look like when the grow up..they'll probably take after their daddy, wont they? :sexywink:

show_bono04.jpg

I choked on my juice when I saw that... :drool:

and Ali's dress is beautiful :up:

Amazing pics, ladies thank you! If someone could possibly enlarge those Ali thumbnails, I'd be grateful. :) They all look amazing, and I can't believe those are Bono's daughters! He'd better keep an eye on 'em... ;)

SD

Back
Top Bottom