New pics of Bono's African travels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Here is the pic of them in the African robes

capt.1022125064.ghana_o_neill_bono_xsa108.jpg

lol...that is the cutest thing!! bono's kiddies are lucky to have a fun lovin, guy like him for a da! *bono fuzzies*

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by *Ally*:
1022171237.3825385563.jpg

South African President Thabo Mbeki (R) meets U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill (2ndR) Irish rock star Bono (2ndL) and Trevor Manuel Minister of Finance at the Union Building in Pretoria May 23, 2002. O'Neil and Bono are on a three day official visits to South Africa. REUTERS/Juda Ngwenya

I was just coming to post this you beat me! Keep looking more will surely follow!

The shadow around Bono's head made his hair look long again- sigh I miss the tour.

OMG ... naked Bono arms *THUD*

An in the last two photos Desire posted ... I just want to run my fingers through his hair and brush back that one lock of hair that has fallen across his forehead ...

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
OMG ... naked Bono arms *THUD*

An in the last two photos Desire posted ... I just want to run my fingers through his hair and brush back that one lock of hair that has fallen across his forehead ...

Me too! That hair is lusciousness!
smile.gif

His arms sure are strong and sturdy now, they were so skinny when he was a boy. Now he looks like he could tear somebody a new one, don't cross his path!
wink.gif

Me too! That hair is lusciousness!
smile.gif

His arms sure are strong and sturdy now, they were so skinny when he was a boy. Now he looks like he could tear somebody a new one, don't cross his path!
wink.gif

I bet it feels nice to have those arms wrapped around you ...

Geez ... I need a man in my life.

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

More just in from South Africa!

capt.1022175391.south_africa_o_neill_bono_pta102.jpg

1022174076.3489816658.jpg

1022173594.3422699602.jpg

O MY BACON FENCE JESUS JEDI BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-- I have to be alone.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

"I am a pest. I am a stone in the shoe of a lot of people?.a squeaky wheel" ~Bono

"I, like, would run into walls and stuff. I was INSANE." - Rufus Wainwright talking about his childhood

Originally posted by daisybean:

They were due to dine with South African businessmen and labor leaders after their arrival later on Thursday.

call it a lack of cultural relativism on my part, and perhaps even an imposition of western morals and even more western imperialism, but i personally look forward to the day when the reporter writing this articles says "business men AND WOMEN."

only economic independence will ever free women from things like female circumcision and virtual slavery.

a large part of me hopes Bono looks out for women's rights and their power to help a developing nation achieve freedom and equality.

that's all.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The Palace of My Shame

Originally posted by elizabeth:
call it a lack of cultural relativism on my part, and perhaps even an imposition of western morals and even more western imperialism, but i personally look forward to the day when the reporter writing this articles says "business men AND WOMEN."

only economic independence will ever free women from things like female circumcision and virtual slavery.

a large part of me hopes Bono looks out for women's rights and their power to help a developing nation achieve freedom and equality.

that's all.

Well said , elizabeth!

that's all.

I am female and I am not offended by the term "businessmen", "salesmen", etc.

that's all.

Heart: *swells*

awwwwwww I LOVE THAT MAN!
I've been feeling a lack of Bonolove lately too... He looks like he's lost weight.
LOOKIN GOOD BONO!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY I WANT BONO IN MY TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

Okay, so I've been hesitating about coming in this thread cause of my slow home connection...so I'm subbing today and I decide to come in here finally, cause I have a fast internet connection.

Long story short....I'm sitting in this classroom by myself and talking and laughing and making faces to myself cause this is the most wonderful thread!

hippy: *smiles* *grins* *beams* *gets fuzzies* *sighs* *beams again* *laughs at robe picture* *sighs* *beams again* *continues beaming throughout the entire day*

Loveth Bono so much...I wish I could make a difference like he does.

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

capt.1022190501.south_africa_o_neill_bono_pta105.jpg

Bono. Arms. *combusts*

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Look at our sweetheart today feeding a sick baby in an HIV-AIDS clinic in Soweto, South Africa. Isn't he the most loving/loveable guy in the world?

capt.1022256109.south_africa_o_neill_bono_sow101.jpg

capt.1022256383.south_africa_o_neill_bono_sow102.jpg

DAMMIT BONO!!!! STOP BEING SO CUTE!! STOP IT!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!
icon40.gif

biggrin.gif

Who would have ever thought the "Fuzzies" could kill yah...

*dies from Fuzzy-Overload*

Fishy <><
*edited to add P.S.*
P.S. I LOVE the "Goochy-Goo" face he is making in the first picture and then the proud "I did it" in the second one! LOL!

------------------
Mac-SHIBBY

The Macphisto Society
Join us for a Martini won't you?

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 05-24-2002).]

FYI (from rockontv)... Bono speaks to this guy from cnn tonight, looks like it aired last night, but they are gonna do a repeat today!

05/24/02
01:00 am ET CNN NewsNight with Aaron Brown U2 Info

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Oh my my my my...
Fookin hotness
Fookin sweetness.
Bono is hands down...the sweetest thang.
Thanks for all the wonderful yanking-at-the-heartstrings pictures...
Keep on posting them if you have them...
He is absolutely the hottest man the earth has ever known...
I loveth this thread...combust worthy to the upteenth degree.
oxoxo
Autumn

Back
Top Bottom