New pics of Bono, Edge and Guggi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

These are from a fashion show. Here's Bono and Edge with Ali and Morleigh, and Guggi is modeling, look!

u2fashion-bono-wife01.jpg

u2fashion-edge-girlfriend05.jpg

u2fashion-guggi01.jpg

u2fashion-guggi02.jpg

The fashion show was for charity. Here's some of Bono in his brown jacket and Edge.

u2fashion-bono-edge01.jpg

u2fashion-bono-edge02.jpg

u2fashion-bono-edge03.jpg

u2fashion-bono-edge04.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-21-2002).]

Now that's a slashy picture if ever I saw one.

Bono I love you man
Edge I love you too. Hehe I said "you too"

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 03-21-2002).]

Originally posted by daisybean:
Um, wow, that was interesting (Guggi, I mean). Not to start a flame war or anything but orange really isn't his color
wink.gif

Hey! What are you talkin' about girl? You have insulted my personal taste I think he looks hottest in orange! Don't come in here bashing his look, if you don't like it just avoid the thread!
wink.gif
*snicker* LMAO!!!!!
biggrin.gif

*Drool*

God, Bono and the Edge look incredible in these pics...... Oh, and Guggi too, of course!!

Grrrrrr!! I am soooo jealous of Ali. Not only does she get to be Bono's wife, but damn, she's absolutely drop dead beautiful.

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

u2fashion-bono-wife01.jpg

WOW!!! Bono looks soooooo cute and sooooo Sexy in this pic!!! *Squinty*

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-21-2002).]

Guggi scares me!

What's Bono's issue with that brown jacket. Yes, it looks good but does he wash it?

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that midnight street, sweep me off my feet, singing 'ain't this life so sweet?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Guggi scares me!

What's Bono's issue with that brown jacket. Yes, it looks good but does he wash it?

Is Guggi any less scary to you if he wears that velvet dress?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Looks like Bono is stuck in a jacket phase, that's his new look I guess, the short wavy hair and the brown jacket? Not as cool as Elevation but I wouldn't mind seeing him going out on tour looking like that. Could be much worse. I'll take it. I'd stand in GA all day to get next to it.
wink.gif

Bono: Hey Edge I like your jacket, you look hot in it.
Edge: I know
u2fashion-bono-edge01.jpg

Bono: Hey you what are you looking at?
Edge:*giggles* I saw them take a picture of your arse!
u2fashion-bono-edge02.jpg

Bono: What did you say about my arse? Do you want to bring it on?
Edge: Yeah i'll bring it on yo!

Bono: Nah we're brothers, I don't want to fight you.
Edge: Ok let's just smile for the camera now.
u2fashion-bono-edge04.jpg

OMG I was just going to post these!!! Thank you Stormy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are FABU pictures of the boys and their gals...but holy crap, Guggi is ONE FUGLY WOMAN!!!!!
eek.gif
(and I thought Edge looked bad in drag, ouch) Here's the article:

• U2 & Irish Stars turn out for Ronan's Mum...

The world's biggest rockers U2 turned out last night to support a fashion show in Dublin in aid of the Maire Keating foundation set up by the former Boyzone singer Ronan Keating.

Bono arrived with his wife Ali to watch one of his best friends Guggi model a women's dress while smoking a pipe during the show, which was showing the new collections of the Irish designers Lainey Keogh, Helen Cody and Mariad Whisker.

The Edge's partner Morleigh was also modeling in the show and the world famous guitarist took along the couple's young daughter to watch her mother modeling.

Morleigh, who met The Edge when she was a dancer on the U2 video of She Moves in Mysterious Ways, also took to the catwalk dancing during the night to show off the Lainey outfits she was modeling.

Other models that took part in the show were the Cha Cha Singe, girlfriend to the Irish actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jean Butler the former star of Riverdance, and Andrea Roche the former girlfriend of Jim Corr from The Corrs and Alex McGuinness, the daugher of U2's manager Paul.

Ex Irish Bond girl Alison Doody was also looking stunning at the event.

The shows ticket sales went to the Maire Keating Foundation, which was set up by Ronan Keating. Unfortunately, Ronan was unable to make the show as he was working in Germany but his sister Linda, who works full time on the charity was there helping out in the organizing of the event.

Awesome pics!! *steals them all*

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 03-21-2002).]

LMAO @ Miss VelvetDress freaking out!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Damn, Guggi looky scary mummy!!!!!!!

eek.gif

yep, the one of Bono and Ali is really lovely.....
biggrin.gif

and I have to say, though I might get attacked by knickers, Morleigh looks a tad like Cher........*runs*

Thanks Disco! Thanks for the article! Do you like Bono's hair now? Look at the back of the beenie, I think Edge is starting to grow some!
eek.gif
Look at Edge's ear, I've never noticed that earring pierced halfway up, is that new?

ooooh....I could just nibble on BOTH of their necks and ears for just days!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Still not crazy about Bono's hair (oh well), but I'm thrilled he's wearing brown, rather than the ubiquitous and pervasive black! Edge has had that one odd ear piercing for 20 years now...tho why *that* particular area, who knows. Just to be different, I guess...(that Edge...he's subtle)

I thought Morleigh and Ali looked gorgeous (as if they couldn't). And Morleigh even danced on the catwalk, why didn't they have a pic of that?
wink.gif
They all look SO happy, and when they're happy...so am I! *dances around*

Thanks Disco! Thanks for the article! Do you like Bono's hair now? Look at the back of the beenie, I think Edge is starting to grow some!
eek.gif
Look at Edge's ear, I've never noticed that earring pierced halfway up, is that new?

I never noticed Edge's weird piercing, I'm ashamed! I like Bono's hair, it's cute and shaped nice around his face and curly on his neck, but I loved the shoulder length black hair better, oh well. Looks like Edge may be starting to grow some hair under that beenie now! Maybe it's like a chia pet and one day he'll surprise us by taking off the beenie to reveal a full head of hair! LOL!
biggrin.gif
They are all looking fine, girls too, but in a couple of those I think they look kinda drunk, could it be? Nah!
wink.gif

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
Guggi looks cool and funny! He doesn't scare me much at all.

I agree! Maybe because I've known a lot of guys who looked like that. (Not in a dress though LOL) He is a very unique character and I admire his individuality. He is Bono's oldest friend, they played together since they were little kids. He didn't meet the others until they were teenagers.

Hey! What are you talkin' about girl? You have insulted my personal taste I think he looks hottest in orange! Don't come in here bashing his look, if you don't like it just avoid the thread!
wink.gif
*snicker* LMAO!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Hey girl are you insulting my fashion sense
wink.gif

That's it, we'll take this out to the mansion parking lot
tongue.gif

*runs like hell*

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
Hey girl are you insulting my fashion sense
wink.gif

That's it, we'll take this out to the mansion parking lot
tongue.gif

*runs like hell*

Grr, you're calling me out? I'm coming and I've got my flamethrower and my can of whipass! Guggi in an orange dress is THE look! What do you prefer him in, a blue dress? No way!
eek.gif

LMAO I was making a parody of PLEBA 'looks' arguments.
wink.gif
Even if we disagree on Guggi's look I think we do agree Bono looks nice in those pics right?

PS- DAISY: Oh, so you hurt your ankle? Just like Bono falling off the stage, that thread must have cursed you! (Please go back to that falling off the stage thread and read what I posted there to you
wink.gif
)

Okay, flame war over. We just agree to disagree on Guggi's fashion! LMAO!

I think Guggi looks a wee too much like Iggy Pop...EEK!
iggypop_avenueB.gif
But I still like him! Er, Guggi that is.Not Iggy!
tongue.gif

And,I think Morleigh looks like Cher too! LMAO!

But....Those pix of Bono and Edge are TOO CUTE!!!!
Look at those little sweethearts, just gazing lovingly into each others eyes...and posing....AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Isnt that precious!!! I could just get between them and squeeze them till my arms gave out!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 03-21-2002).]

Focus on that bit of Bono's neck right above the t-shirt neckline. Now imagine the smell of a clean t-shirt mingling with his own smell.

That'll get your motor running. Almost thought of the day worthy.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

hey, I don't think I've ever seen Morleigh from the front. She's puuurdy!
And if these are recent... does that mean Edge decided against the beard?
*cheers*
I named one of these "bonoedgekissy."
Bet you can guess which one, too.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Attention Any Scandinavians!
I need someone who wants to volunteer for an interview about the Vikings for my final paper for English. Send me an email if you can help me (splutti@cs.com).

great pics, thanks for sharing!
biggrin.gif

btw...edgie is soooo a dorable, but i think i've said that many times before.

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by Kristie:
hey, I don't think I've ever seen Morleigh from the front. She's puuurdy!
And if these are recent... does that mean Edge decided against the beard?
*cheers*
I named one of these "bonoedgekissy."
Bet you can guess which one, too.

Those are VERY recent- like last night! I went to the website, it's very recent news! It looks to me like Edge has whiskers, if not a full beard. I'm glad Bono shaved that scruff he had at the Grammys and the Corrs thing, I really don't like it on him.

You made my night! I've been gone for like... ONE DAY and this is a complete suprise.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom