New pics of Bono, Edge and Guggi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by *Stormy*:

PS- DAISY: Oh, so you hurt your ankle? Just like Bono falling off the stage, that thread must have cursed you! (Please go back to that falling off the stage thread and read what I posted there to you
wink.gif
)

Okay, flame war over. We just agree to disagree on Guggi's fashion! LMAO!

haha, My ankle will be okay. Thanks for asking.

Knowing my luck (in regards to the stage thread) They would've made me macphistos underwear washer or something
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

u2fashion-bono-edge02.jpg

I'm gonna ask you guys to look at Edgie and his smile. SWEET MONKEY CRAP!!! Can one man be so adorable? *head bursts*

Guggi in that orange dress! whew, scared me! lol! but the rest of them look great. Is it be tho-but does Bono look just a lil' ahem, sleepy in some of these pics? Oh-how cute-it would have been worth it to go just to see Edge's girl-the lil' one! hee. And I think Bono looks good, in alot of things! wink, wink. peace 2 u...

Originally posted by daisybean:

haha, My ankle will be okay. Thanks for asking.

Knowing my luck (in regards to the stage thread) They would've made me macphistos underwear washer or something
wink.gif

Apparently we didn't even rate that. SIGH. Oh the rejection.
frown.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

F?nally... after almost half a year I got an answer to my question. It was Guggi I saw at Slane!!! LOL
During Red hot, Ali, the kids and a bunch of other people was standing on the side of the stage and there were on guy looking like Iggy Pop but I just couldn't figure out what he would do there, with the family. Haha, it was Guggi!!! I'm so happy to finally have solved this mystery.
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
F?nally... after almost half a year I got an answer to my question. It was Guggi I saw at Slane!!! LOL
During Red hot, Ali, the kids and a bunch of other people was standing on the side of the stage and there were on guy looking like Iggy Pop but I just couldn't figure out what he would do there, with the family. Haha, it was Guggi!!! I'm so happy to finally have solved this mystery.
smile.gif

Congratulations! You may be the only PLEBA girl with an honest to goodness Guggi encounter! Cool! Did you see his little boy? He has long hair just like his Daddy!

Miss Zooropa, do you like the new pics of Bono here?

Congratulations! You may be the only PLEBA girl with an honest to goodness Guggi encounter! Cool! Did you see his little boy? He has long hair just like his Daddy!

Miss Zooropa, do you like the new pics of Bono here?

LOL Encounter is more then I would call it. I was standing inside the heart on Adams side and they were all standing on Edge's side so it was quite far away. If I had known about his son, maybe I would have seen him. It was A LOT of kids infront of all the parents.
biggrin.gif
I'll check on my photo when I get home.

About these pics, they are too droolworthy to comment.
smile.gif

Okay! Please post it if you find it!
smile.gif

I'd love to talk to Guggi, he's known Bono since they were little kids! I've heard Bono, Guggi and Gavin know each other so well can speak to each other in a language of grunts, hand signals and dirty looks that only they understand. They've been together so long!

Yes, Bono is looking mighty droolworthy!
smile.gif

AAHHHHH, I WANT MY MOMMY THAT ORANGED DRESS WILL GIVE ME NIGHTMEARES FOR LIFE, THATS RONG ON A MAN! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Chelsy:
AAHHHHH, I WANT MY MOMMY THAT ORANGED DRESS WILL GIVE ME NIGHTMEARES FOR LIFE, THATS RONG ON A MAN! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

*enter the evil Daisyphisto*

Girl turn your caps locks off before you give me a headache.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

I dunno if this is a new picture but it went with a story on vh1.com about the upcoming album

sq-bono-in-studio-mtv.jpg

I didn't feel it was necessary to start a whole thread for one picture.

I don't think it's new. Look at the pics on this thread his hair is a few inches shorter than that now. But it's very cute and I've never seen it. Thanks for posting.

But wait what IS that from?
confused.gif
It's not ATYCLB, maybe Mick's album? When was this?

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-22-2002).]

I didn't feel it was necessary to start a whole thread for one picture.

Since when has that stopped any of us??
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

But wait what IS that from?
confused.gif
It's not ATYCLB, maybe Mick's album? When was this?

I remember seeing this a little while ago... I don't think it was Mick's.
confused.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom