New pic of Bono's belly!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
If this doesn't get the heart going, I don't know what will...

NEW YORK - MAY 8: Bono speaks at the American Express "Live at the Battery" Concert during the 2004 Tribeca Film Festival May 8, 2004 in New York City.

50815787.jpg

:drool:

There are more here:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/CFW/imageResults.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState|0|15|0|1|||0|0|0|0|7|Bono+%2b+Tribeca&p=7

u2bonogirl said:
looks like he lost some of that little pudge he had going on there for a while. maybe hes been working out....

Bono's stomach definitely looks flatter than before. From recent pics, they all look like they've been taking care of themselves. That's a very good thing. :)

My observations. His hair looks good, he looks younger, like JT Bono. He looks skinny. His hips are narrow. His belly is skinny. Looks like he's been working out. Makes me want to go and do my workout. So, I will. I planned on it anyway.

all thats left to slim down is his face, is there any way to lose head fat?!?! it looks like he getting his slim figure back but i want him to get that chisled face back too. the one we saw during the zoo tv days.

Wierd thing I've noticed looking at the latest pics...the whole group looks younger. Okay, Edge & Larry look about the same, but Bono definitely looks younger. And Adam-even with the (gorgeous!) silver hair looks younger too...his face seems less lined than before. They all four just glow! Four truly beautiful men who just keep getting better & better!! :love:

(maybe Lar's finally sharing the bull's blood!! :lol:)

He is looking pretty healthy all around. Good for Bono.

I myself am on a summer shape up routine. Less desserts! More sit-ups! Maybe I should make it a "in preperation for the new U2 album" thing and take it through next fall. Cause, you know, you need to be in shape to listen to a cd or something... lol

Allegra said:

Well, at least you are seeing some skin. It's like he's teasing us. He looks very huggable in this pic too. I just want to reach in and grab him by the waste, and ....WHOOOP!!! :p How did my hand get there? :wink:

WOOOOOW! CARM DOWN GAL, ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO AGREE WE THINK THE SAME. LOL! :ohmy: :heart: :combust:

Kelly posted that one along with many others in the "Bono speaks at Tribeca" thread here;) Hers are photobucket so they aren't going to go red x.

madonna's child said:
He is looking pretty healthy all around. Good for Bono.

I myself am on a summer shape up routine. Less desserts! More sit-ups! Maybe I should make it a "in preperation for the new U2 album" thing and take it through next fall. Cause, you know, you need to be in shape to listen to a cd or something... lol

Emily, I need to do the same thing! Only in my case, I will call it the getting in shape for being able to stand on line, than on the floor of an arena or stadium, for hours and hours!!!

Back
Top Bottom