New pic of Bono in Lincoln, Neb. for World AIDS Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brand new and adorable from today in Chicago :love:

capt.1039040712.bono_tour_cx102.jpg

bonosloveslave said:
I like the rainbow bracelet :laugh:

5707111.jpg

I wonder if that little girl made it for him, Dominique I think her name was....she was the cutest thing ever and man could she move!

Sorry this one's little:

5706374.jpg

We took pictures of ourselves standing in front of the bus just like that! I can't wait 'till I get them back tomorrow......

Dear God how I wish I was able to just take off and chase that bus across the midwest. I love traveling that area anyway and seeing Bono would make it the best experience ever. I'm so jealous of all the people meeting him in all those diners and stuff that don't even appreciate it. What luck, could you imagine sitting there eating a burger and here comes Bono? :hyper:

Re: asdofigja]gia

U2SavesTheWorld said:

That was the cute pic I was talking about :yes:

I'm sorry for the red X's (I hate them :mad:). Can you see the second pic? Because I can. Anywhere, here it goes again, let's see if it works:

m021205_06.jpg

LMAO!!!

half of those last pics were ones that erin took...and she was with me and lies...

the one with bono covering his eye...I TOOK THAT WITH ERIN'S CAMERA!!!

did you cut her out of it or did you find it like that?

I took some pics from far away in Indy... my camera has no zoom :(

but yeah :D Bono's freakin adorable
I got to see Bonofur from a distance, he kept stickin his hand in his shirt o_O

elevatedmole said:

Is that one of those Italian charm bracelets he's wearing, under the rainbow one? :huh: It looks like a "B" and a heart but I can't see any more of it..
i think it is just a watch :scratch: :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom