New pic of Bono at court in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:
eleanor bron
Eleanor%20Bron.jpg

That woman is in this show called 'Fat Friends', I think. I've watched it from time to time.

faithingrace said:
This just proves what an idiot she is...never ask for the hat when you could have the underwear!!! Hmm...You can leave your hat on...:drool:

BTW Bono and Larry clean up well, Larry's pants look alittle short though. And the funniest think is that the black automobile they are all climbing out of is a Hyundai... I thought rockstars only ride in Mercedes and Lexus.:wink:

:lmao: :lmao: that is so true!!!

Anyone notice, even with their nice little matching suits, they are both wearing their nice high boots? haha.

showbiz ireland site has another photo of LMJ in his suit... but I don't know how to post it

labell said:
Anyone notice, even with their nice little matching suits, they are both wearing their nice high boots? haha.

those shoes are an essential part of their "working" and "non-working" wardrobes.
lola cashman would be advised not to swipe them, or she might get sued.
again.
which come to think of it, might not be so bad, because it would mean more....matching.... suits.

caragriff said:

those shoes are an essential part of their "working" and "non-working" wardrobes.
lola cashman would be advised not to swipe them, or she might get sued.
again.
which come to think of it, might not be so bad, because it would mean more....matching.... suits.

hahah i know, I love the boots, but larry's look especially funny, considering he is such a skinny man.

i dunno, if she swiped them, they could just take em back then throw them at her..they could possibly knock someone out.

yay for matching suits.

when mentioned that she states that the band wants complete control of their image and make up a whole thing of how they want the public to percieve them... what was meant by that? that they are good old christian, valued boys? or what?
i cant see how damaging a few pics of them running around in underwear.. drunk out of their minds.. or whatever can be.. especially nowadays.. (theres quite a few pics out there like that now.. and we all know about the drunkeness.. which if anything could come across good for them.. ).

is she saying that the band and how we see the band... is totally not what really is? theyre all putting on a completely different face?

U2Girl1978 said:
Larry seriously needs to cut his hair! :yuck:

Oh no he doesn't just stop greasing it back! But I'm so happy to finally be rid of those hideous greased spikes he wore for years I'll take it! Bono seems to have cut his hair, it's shorter, that's not good! I want it LONG when I see him in October (if I can get tickets if not I'm hanging around outside MCI center to see him anyway!!)

http://586.typepad.com/hecklerspray/2005/06/bono_and_u2_sue.html

We'll totally overlook the fact that U2 (CDs) should be suing Ms Cashman for dressing them up like a bunch of wannabe cowboy dolts - the clothes they wore during The Joshua Tree period of their careers were similar to the clothes that the crazy cowboy man wore around our town when we were younger. And we weren't allowed to talk to him.

:lol:

faithingrace said:
This just proves what an idiot she is...never ask for the hat when you could have the underwear!!! Hmm...You can leave your hat on...

Judging from her description about how Bono used to come out from the shower and dress his pants while she was in the room, it seems that he doesn’t always wear underwear.

http://www.therockradio.com/2005/06/u2-vs-former-stylist.html

The band's lawyer, Paul Sreenan, says that U2 didn't give any of the items to Cashman, and are taking the case to court so they can prevent her from selling them.

If the items were stolen then Lola could be charged with a criminal offence and the items would be returned, not just prevented from selling. Unless U2 are using a different definition of "didn't give any of the items to Cashman".

LostAtMoon said:

Judging from her description about how Bono used to come out from the shower and dress his pants while she was in the room, it seems that he doesn’t always wear underwear.

He couldn't have any on with some of those tight pants. No pantylines. Unless he went the way of the thong.

Back
Top Bottom