New pic of Bono and Andrea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
Just liked to share... I think it's a nice pic, besides the fact that Andrea is there of course...
wink.gif

andreacorr_bono_s.jpg

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

He is hot, but he does look kind of like he's blind and she's leading him. Don't let Chelsy see this one!

Thanks Mel, that is the clearest one I've seen of that show. *sigh* my collection of Bono pics grows!
smile.gif

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
He is hot, but he does look kind of like he's blind and she's leading him.

LOL! That's true. This pic is on the cd booklet, on the centerfold.
wink.gif

I really wish I could share all my U2 pictures with you all... but I just have too many!!! I have like 700 megs of U2 pics... which is 12 000 pics... but no server in the world can hold them all
frown.gif
(

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by Melpop:
I really wish I could share all my U2 pictures with you all... but I just have too many!!! I have like 700 megs of U2 pics... which is 12 000 pics... but no server in the world can hold them all
frown.gif
(

WOW! I have 1700 and I thought that was a lot! You win for biggest collection! Are they all on your hard drive? I hope you have a backup that would be a terrible thing to lose! Keep treating us when you can, and give us a link if you have some!

As someone with so many, do you have the same problem I do, I keep going to websites looking for pics and going, oh ho hum, same ones, I have those, I have more than that! I have way more than u2.com! You must be the queen! The rolling queen and the pic queen!

Can some dear soul photoshop Andrea out of there and give me a nice head and shoulders shot of our little sweetie?

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

i SAW THE CORRS ON THE ROSIE O DONNEL SHOW WHEN I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL I THINK THE DAY AFTER ST. PATRICKS DYA, THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW COOL AND GREAT A GUY BONO ITS AND THEY WERE TALKING HOW THE WHOLE BAND WAS AWESOME.
BTW:WHEN I ASKED IF BONO WAS BLIND I WASNT TRING TO BEING MEAN ITS JUST THE WAY HE LOOKED IN THE GLASSES 2 ME!
frown.gif

Originally posted by Melpop:
Just liked to share... I think it's a nice pic, besides the fact that Andrea is there of course...
wink.gif

andreacorr_bono_s.jpg

[This message has been edited by Chelsy (edited 03-22-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom