New pic: Happy Halloween!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
i hope this shows up...

subastacalabaza3_a.jpg

woohoo! it worked!

here's a photo of the pumpkin they signed:
subastacalabaza4_a.jpg

i think this was for some sort of benefit- ie, the pumpkin is going to be auctioned off. but i'm not sure.

i just love larry's expression in the first photo- i guess he's too cool for trick-or-treating!
wink.gif

yup, it was from one of the Chicago shows.
smile.gif

i know, larry looks HOT. i love his little smirk. and edge is cute, too- he's so into decorating the pumpkin!

VERY cute!!! Ohhh, Halloween. Am I in Providence? NO.
frown.gif
It will be my first Halloween in my own house handing out candy to children.

I would rather be in Providence!!! I guess I'll have to make do with Steve in his Edge costume.

aww, Mrs. Edge, don't be sad! think of how cute those little kiddies are gonna be, showing up on your house for candy! and, if i'm not mistaken, you're going to be at the Vegas show... and EVERY day is halloween in Vegas!!!
wink.gif

on a side note, i'll be at the Providence show on 10/31- in costume, of course! come on, it's Halloween AND larry's birthday! are any of you lovely Pleba ladies gonna be there??

I'll be there Ally, in the seats though. I have GA's for the 30th though.

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

very cool, She Is Raging! i think it's going to be a really fun show- i can't wait! i'll be in the seats on the 30th, so i guess we'll just miss each other.
frown.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
yup, it was from one of the Chicago shows.
smile.gif

i know, larry looks HOT. i love his little smirk. and edge is cute, too- he's so into decorating the pumpkin!

Omg, that would have had to have been Monday then....
biggrin.gif
Maybe he was still smiling after giving Kristina and I his sticks! lol

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Yeah I noticed that he cut his hair when I was there Monday... It looked good until he got all sweaty and started running his hands through it... then it just got kinda messed up and weird. But he's Bono, it looked good. And yes, Larry was a peice of work Monday.. wow. I couldn't take my eyes off of him... beauty like that should be illegal.
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
And yes, Larry was a peice of work Monday.. wow. I couldn't take my eyes off of him... beauty like that should be illegal.
smile.gif

Yes...it should be.

*faints*

biggrin.gif

9 years I waited to be up that close....14 hours in freezing cold without food or a warm blanket, but it was well worth it! (It scares me at times what I'll do for stuff I really want. LOL)
smile.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Aww...this picture's adorable!

OK, raise your hand if you want to see U2 carve pumpkins naked!
------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-18-2001).]

Originally posted by *Ally*:
i hope this shows up...
subastacalabaza3_a.jpg

droo77.gif

Larry looks like he's been to the tanning salon a few times....
wink.gif

And dare I say...if I had a choice between Larry and Brad Pitt...hmmm....tough decision, but definetely LARRY!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

[This message has been edited by bluesky (edited 10-18-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Yeah I noticed that he cut his hair when I was there Monday... It looked good until he got all sweaty and started running his hands through it... then it just got kinda messed up and weird. But he's Bono, it looked good. And yes, Larry was a peice of work Monday.. wow. I couldn't take my eyes off of him... beauty like that should be illegal.
smile.gif

Awwwwww Larry! He is a beauty indeed!
icon20.gif
biggrin.gif

So Bono cut his hair? Hmmm.... interesting! If he did I'm sure he still hot, I mean its Bono!
smile.gif
Just a lil snip from the front is cool!

I'm all for seeing U2 carved Pumpkins naked!
biggrin.gif

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Alright--Naked Smilie!

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Aww...this picture's adorable!

OK, raise your hand if you want to see U2 carve pumpkins naked!
lol!

Edge probably formulated a mayan calendar and grew a pumpkin that regenerates itself therefore rendering itself invincible and edible forever. I still can't get over the swan guitar story..

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

Back
Top Bottom