New Pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
I was looking around on Getty images and typed Bono in on the search and found this pic from Friday 6/13/08.

81558349.jpg

Did it say where that was taken?

Caption says "U2 singer Bono and his artist friend Guggi leave Town Bar & Grill Restaurant on June 13, 2008 in Dublin, Ireland"
I'd post it, but, since I don't have a Getty account, I feel bad about doing that.

Caption says "U2 singer Bono and his artist friend Guggi leave Town Bar & Grill Restaurant on June 13, 2008 in Dublin, Ireland"

:yes: according to zooitalia.com :)wave:) they attended leonard cohen concert in dublin that night.
he and edge had showed up at radiohead concert in malahide too

06062008.jpg

thanks to zooitalia.com/U2 in the name of love for the info and the pic :applaud:

Yes I was wondering whether Bono would be in Dublin for the Lisbon vote! I wonder which way he voted 'Yes' or 'No'..... :hmm:

And just incase any one's what vote I'm talking about....

EUROPA - Treaty of Lisbon

Seeing that first pic, I was wondering just the same thing. You just beat me to it. :)

My guess is Bono voted Yes, as he's always stated that Ireland's economy has boosted, partly because of the EU help.

:yes: according to zooitalia.com :)wave:) they attended leonard cohen concert in dublin that night.

06062008.jpg

thanks to zooitalia.com/U2 in the name of love for the info and the pic :applaud:

thanks for posting onekea!

I guess that was in some sort of VIP space, cus there are very few ppl there...

Ali's got her arms around Eve :cute: You're never too old for mommy's arms :yes: I'm 23 and I still sometimes cuddle up to my mom on the couch. No better pillow in the world.

Also love love love Eve's hat!

06062008.jpg

Thanks. Looks like quite a cold, windy and rainy day. And guess who's the only drinking (drunk?) person in this picture. :lol:

Hi onekea. :wave:

My guess is Bono voted Yes, as he's always stated that Ireland's economy has boosted, partly because of the EU help.

Not according to this picture:

Is there any subliminal message the B man wants to send us? :wink:

Btw, acknowledging the fact that Ireland profited from the EU doesn't really have anything to do with saying Yes or No to the Lisbon treaty.

Back
Top Bottom