New Photo Album for Droolin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Whew!!! After many hits and misses, I FINALLY have the majority of my older pics posted.

Most of them are war/boy/JT era, lots of black and white, but don't worry, I will have many, many post-JT photos up in the next few weeks. The scan quality on a few shots is less than great but some are from very, very old pictures and were grainy/fuzzy to begin with but still fun to look at!

Feel free to borrow to your hearts content!

Follow the link below and go to "pictures" on the left menu! Happy drooling!
http://communities.msn.com/U2OutofControl

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Whew!!! After many hits and misses, I FINALLY have the majority of my older pics posted.

Most of them are war/boy/JT era, lots of black and white, but don't worry, I will have many, many post-JT photos up in the next few weeks. The scan quality on a few shots is less than great but some are from very, very old pictures and were grainy/fuzzy to begin with but still fun to look at!

Feel free to borrow to your hearts content!

Follow the link below and go to "pictures" on the left menu! Happy drooling!
http://communities.msn.com/U2OutofControl

Thank you SO much! I WILL drool and I WILL borrow! I'm on my way!
smile.gif

Please post some of those beauties in my 'end the pic drought' thread, we need them!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

those are great pics! thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
smile.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
got the swing, got the sway, got my straw in lemonade

YES! Thank you!!! I've never seen some of those before! Thanks for sharing!

------------------
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Where did you find these? I stole most of mine from PLEBA threads and other people's webpages, but I have never seen some of yours before! Thanks for the source!

DROOOOLLLL!!

bono14.JPG

------------------

Originally posted by Veranda:
Where did you find these? I stole most of mine from PLEBA threads and other people's webpages, but I have never seen some of yours before! Thanks for the source!

DROOOOLLLL!!

Thanks Veranda! Most came from books and old magazines and I'm only halfway through! Plenty more to come..stand by!

I'm going to post a few from your albums, just cause I love them!!!

bono28.JPG

bono30.JPG

u2-15.JPG

u2-9.JPG

Look at Edge!!!!!!!!
u2-5.JPG

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 01-18-2002).]

If I had known you were coming out with this only a few minutes later I never would have started the pic thread. At least we have pics.

I love this, check out Edge, he thinks he's an aristocrat or something. They are so cute!
u2-4.JPG

This is so hot of both of them!
u2-13.JPG

------------------

Originally posted by Veranda:
If I had known you were coming out with this only a few minutes later I never would have started the pic thread. At least we have pics.

I'm SO sorry Veranda, I was probably typing my post just as yours went up...I didn't mean to steal your thunder... LOL!!! I put some pics in your thread though and I'm going back there right now
smile.gif

Okay...my eyes are bugging out of my head!!!!

These are so great! I haven't seen ANY of these before!!! I'm bookmarking your site BAW!!!! And I will be going there for frequent droolfests...anyone with me?
biggrin.gif

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

bono33.JPG

If I passed this stunning creature on the street, I'd point to him and say to my friend: "THAT'S why I love boys..."

bono32.JPG

*speechless*

bono16.JPG

I know, there isn't a PLEBAN alive who doesn't go a little bit *gaaaaaaaaaaaaa...* over this (Desire video -- forget it, game over). Gotta say, the wire glasses are WAY better, B-man, than your current thick plastic ones!!

And B'sAW -- please put warning labels on these! [warning: risk of hormonal power surge ahead]
bono6.JPG

[This message has been edited by truecoloursfly (edited 01-18-2002).]

YAY! my pleba hunt partner has the greatest pics! thanks bono's american wife! hehe... hmm, that reminds me of something i should be working on...

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!

those were some awesome pics...I do have to say that someone posted my fave already, the one of Bono in the furry hat!!! LOL!!

but, I have one teeny tiny complaint...only 2 pages of adam?????

i know you can get more!!!

and get a real good one of the pants, ok?

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I'm SO sorry Veranda, I was probably typing my post just as yours went up...I didn't mean to steal your thunder... LOL!!! I put some pics in your thread though and I'm going back there right now
smile.gif

Thanks, I just wanted you to know I wouldn't have put mine up if I saw yours first. All I wanted was hot pics and I got them LOL! I LOVE your album!!
smile.gif

------------------

This was a reaaaaaaallly hot one as yet unposted. Enjoy. And thanks for Lennon!Bono. I'd missed him.
smile.gif

Sit down now....

0MQCdDKUQJYt5s3vQ4TKMVahPY41JsFkgaKZQEs51kl*4a1WFTliXh65izkH21XeHoOUmHVtcGGZHC

*phew*

Oh, and be sure you eventually drag your eyes up to that smile. Its adorble.
wink.gif

Link in case it doesn't work...
http://communities.msn.com/U2OutofControl/bono.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=239

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

[This message has been edited by Sherry Darling (edited 01-18-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Sherry Darling (edited 01-18-2002).]

Excellent!
smile.gif

I have a few questions for you, since I am making one of these too:

1. Do you ever have a problem with our thumbnails coming up as fat, yellow 'Homer Simpson' looking things? The pics come up if you click on them but some of my thumbnails are like that. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?
2.How do you get the message board and chat to work?
3. I have some pics that are in 'pictures' but not in an album. Am I going to have to delete them all and start over in the album or can I move them?
4. Do you think since these are on our account we won't have any trouble with them, like some of the girls had with other services?
5. Much to my dismay, I have TOO MANY pics for the storage space!! I have uploaded about 900 and I only have 0.45MG left!!
frown.gif
I still have hundreds more pics!! (my poor hard drive!) Any way to increase the limit or am I going to have to only put up my favorites?
confused.gif

Since you are a 'veteran' of this I would really appreciate any advice from an expert, or at least a person who's 'been there.'

Thank you
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by truecoloursfly:
And B'sAW -- please put warning labels on these! [warning: risk of hormonal power surge ahead]
bono6.JPG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Wifey, thanks SO FLIPPIN' MUCH!!!!! I haven't seen a lot of these pics!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
*fresh meat* Ah...

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
And planting an amazing fern on her shoulder... ~ScottPhisto~

I got lost in the Netherlands!!

You can dream, But you can never go back the way you came

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Excellent!
smile.gif

I have a few questions for you, since I am making one of these too:

1. Do you ever have a problem with our thumbnails coming up as fat, yellow 'Homer Simpson' looking things? The pics come up if you click on them but some of my thumbnails are like that. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?
2.How do you get the message board and chat to work?
3. I have some pics that are in 'pictures' but not in an album. Am I going to have to delete them all and start over in the album or can I move them?
4. Do you think since these are on our account we won't have any trouble with them, like some of the girls had with other services?
5. Much to my dismay, I have TOO MANY pics for the storage space!! I have uploaded about 900 and I only have 0.45MG left!!
frown.gif
I still have hundreds more pics!! (my poor hard drive!) Any way to increase the limit or am I going to have to only put up my favorites?
confused.gif

Since you are a 'veteran' of this I would really appreciate any advice from an expert, or at least a person who's 'been there.'

Thank you
biggrin.gif

I don't know if I can answer all your questions but I can sure try:

1. Yes, at first I did get those weird yellow things, but if I hit reload a few times, everything comes up fine. I have also deleted the yellow thingy ones and reloaded them and they came up fine. I did notice that it tends to happen when I upload a large number of pics. When I try loading say fewer than 10 at a time, it doesn't happen. The upload tool is so fast its really not a problem for me to do that but with 900 pics, that might take a while.

2. I haven't tried chat yet but I think for the message boards, you just post a new subject...don't quote me on that and I will go and try a test message on mine in a little while (hee hee)

3. Yes, sorry to tell you but if you want your pics in an album, you will have to delete them and start over. I also put my first pics in the general "picture" area and had to start from scratch. You have to create an album first and then load into that album.

4. I have my fingers crossed!

5. I think you can buy additional storage space, I will also check on that later.

I hope you get it figured out, the more pic's to drool over the better! I'll go check on the storage space and the chat/message board in a few. Good luck!

Well, since my pic's were so throughly enjoyed, I was inspired to scan all of my magazine covers and the pictures inside and I am now working on getting them edited and loaded. I will have a new album up, soon I hope, probably called "U2 magazine covers" or something like that. Give me some time because hubby says he's getting tired of looking at the back of my head with the blue light of PLEBA glowing in front of me! Those poor U2 widowers!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I'm going to post a few from your albums, just cause I love them!!!

bono28.JPG

Girls, he almost looks like he's in drag here....WHY oh why is this so freakin hot?

Maybe I need another Fetish thread to help me out here...this is hot in that Eurotrash Bono way.

*phew*

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Maybe I need another Fetish thread to help me out here...this is hot in that Eurotrash Bono way.

LMAO!!! I LOVE Eurotrash Bono!!!

BONO: *leans against counter*

MONA: Vile weed! Thou art such a tease!

BONO: *smiiiiiiile*

MONA: *shrieks like a tea kettle*

I've got cabin fever...it's still snowing outside..!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
And planting an amazing fern on her shoulder... ~ScottPhisto~

I got lost in the Netherlands!!

You can dream, But you can never go back the way you came

Back
Top Bottom