NEW (new) Bono pics! Bono in Berlin, Germany today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
http://www.gemeinsam-fuer-afrika.de/

(FallingStar please translate!;) )

Bono is in Germany today for an AIDS funding related event.

Here are the first of what will surely be more new pics, the first we've had in a long time!

ger1.jpg

ger2.jpg

ger3.jpg

These pics courtesy of u2tour.de

Here's the link:

u2tour.de/news/article1446.html

I uploaded some to post!

ger4.jpg

ger5.jpg

ger6.jpg

(can I only hope he's growing his hair out for the tour :drool: :love: )

OMG he's got the longer hair again!!!! This is so cool!!!! He should keep it like that!!!! Let it grow Bono!!!! It looks great!!!! Oh my God, I'm feeling so gay right know!

:hyper:

TheBrazilianFly said:
OMG he's got the longer hair again!!!! This is so cool!!!! He should keep it like that!!!! Let it grow Bono!!!! It looks great!!!! Oh my God, I'm feeling so gay right know!

:hyper:

:up:

kellyahern said:
from yahoo:

capt.wber10104211911.germany_people_bono_aids_wber101.jpg

Thanks Kelly! :up: That was the first place I looked but they didn't have it yet! If more pop up please post! :happy:

These pics are just what I needed today! :) Bono always finds a way to come through just when I need him;)

Great photos thanks for posting!!:drool:

I was begining to think we had lost him somewhere!!:wink:

Looks like someone hasnt been using suncream??!!!

He's looking better - but I still see a glint of sadness(?) in his eyes.

Anyway, the BEST medicine for Bono is to be back out in the public amongst his fans/followers so that he can begin again to receive our UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND RESPECT FOR HIM! :wink:

He has always thrived off his contact with us - I'm glad to see him re-emerge AND GETTING STRONGER EVERY DAY!

WE LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU, BONO! PLEASE NEVER FORGET THAT. :wink:

ONE LOVE.

Jamila said:
He's looking better - but I still see a glint of sadness(?) in his eyes.

Anyway, the BEST medicine for Bono is to be back out in the public amongst his fans/followers so that he can begin again to receive our UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND RESPECT FOR HIM! :wink:

He has always thrived off his contact with us - I'm glad to see him re-emerge AND GETTING STRONGER EVERY DAY!

WE LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU, BONO! PLEASE NEVER FORGET THAT. :wink:

ONE LOVE.

:confused: :scratch:

Was he sick? Was something wrong? I thought he was just on vacation? :huh:

:yes: :heart: :heart: Oh MY! Yes-the Hair! He looks so good in that first picture with his hair longer! He looks...yum, almost eddiable!:drool: :love: :bono: And he does need sunscreen-I"LL DO IT!!:wink: I got a researve bottle from elevation-Tampa! hee-lol!:wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I know! It's zoo Tv all over again (except for the black dye) :hyper:

Actually I think it's a little longer than the Zoo Tv one, during Elevation Tour he had it like Zoo Tv, I think this is the closest to the JT and R&H ever but if I'm not wrong I think last year he had it a bit longer. It should be this long or maybe longer for the next tour in my opinion!! :cool:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Actually I think it's a little longer than the Zoo Tv one, during Elevation Tour he had it like Zoo Tv, I think this is the closest to the JT and R&H ever but if I'm not wrong I think last year he had it a bit longer. It should be this long or maybe longer for the next tour in my opinion!! :cool:

:hyper: :drool: :love: :combust:

forbonou2 said:
:yes: :heart: :heart: Oh MY! Yes-the Hair! He looks so good in that first picture with his hair longer! He looks...yum, almost eddiable!:drool: :love: :bono: And he does need sunscreen-I"LL DO IT!!:wink: I got a researve bottle from elevation-Tampa! hee-lol!:wink:

Too late for sunscreen, I've got the aftersun I'll take it with me to Dublin next week and offer to rub it in!!!:drool: :wink:

**sigh**

maybe someday I can convince my mind's eye to stop expecting him to look like he did from '84 to '90... and stop catching in my throat to see grey hair...

I like the hair growing out mind you, makes me happy.... but look at the roots on the first one.... he really has gone all silver-grey, like his brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom