NEW (new) Bono pics! Bono in Berlin, Germany today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Sicy...let's just enjoy the pictures, and hey, we could even talk about the event he's there for, too.

Supernova said:
I know I'm probably crazy :coocoo:,but this pic makes me remember of Macphisto.I miss him :sigh: :drool:

No, you're not crazy...I'm definitely seeing Macphisto here, too :yes:.

That's a good picture, seriously. He's doing the whole peering out from behind the sunglasses bit again...:love: :drool:...I really like it when guys I like do that...:D.

Angela

Mmmm Nice Pics, and I've just had a thought girls, If he's going for the R & H look on the next tour, just imagine, when he's all hot and sweaty and he slowly runs his hand through his hair, and maybe, just maybe, he'll wear the waistcoat exposing all that lovely chest hair!!!!.

9e3835e0.jpg

0978c68d.jpg

cd8da981.jpg

island girl said:
Mmmm Nice Pics, and I've just had a thought girls, If he's going for the R & H look on the next tour, just imagine, when he's all hot and sweaty and he slowly runs his hand through his hair, and maybe, just maybe, he'll wear the waistcoat exposing all that lovely chest hair!!!!.

:drool: :combust: :faint:

That's a nice image to dream on! :love:

Thanks! :hyper: I can't wait to get adobe on this computer so I can make avatars!

There's a pixel limit right? You can go to Attributes and set it for Pixels and it tells you what you're at. To resize it, you just select what you want using the selection tool and use one of the corner handles to drag it bigger or smaller.

I actually make avatars with a different and simpler method that makes a better quality image (a lot of programs compress it when you shrink it and it looks like shit). I explained it in another avatar thread about a week ago so I won't type it all out again.

Supernova said:
I knew I wasn't alone on this one! :D

:wave:.

Originally posted by Supernova
Me too,especially if this guy is Bono. :drool:

Hehe, true, very, very true. :yes:.

island girl...there's a nice thought, indeed. Yes.

Yeah, this hair length is suiting him in a lot of these pictures. That outfit looks nice, too.

And :applaud: for seeing him give the peace sign. :).

Angela

Here's something from my local newspaper:

newspaper01.jpg

newpaper02.jpg

The part about Bono says:
This year different celebrities promote the freedom of speech. Bono, lead singer of the rock group U2, is involved with the fight against poverty and AIDS for years. A free press and good journalists would be needed "to breathe life into the statistics of death" is what he says. The fact that the spreading of HIV in Sambia is constantly at 20% - almost nobody can realise the importance of it. "But if you explain that a young pregnant woman infects her child when giving birth just because there is a lack of drugs for about 50cent each when actually she just wanted to give her child a present, Life - that moves people."

FallingStar said:
Here's something from my local newspaper:

newspaper01.jpg

newpaper02.jpg

The part about Bono says:
This year different celebrities promote the freedom of speech. Bono, lead singer of the rock group U2, is involved with the fight against poverty and AIDS for years. A free press and good journalists would be needed "to breathe life into the statistics of death" is what he says. The fact that the spreading of HIV in Sambia is constantly at 20% - almost nobody can realise the importance of it. "But if you explain that a young pregnant woman infects her child when giving birth just because there is a lack of drugs for about 50cent each when actually she just wanted to give her child a present, Life - that moves people."

Your paper, that's cool! Thanks! :up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
There's a pixel limit right? You can go to Attributes and set it for Pixels and it tells you what you're at. To resize it, you just select what you want using the selection tool and use one of the corner handles to drag it bigger or smaller.

I actually make avatars with a different and simpler method that makes a better quality image (a lot of programs compress it when you shrink it and it looks like shit). I explained it in another avatar thread about a week ago so I won't type it all out again.

Ughh I can't do it. I had no idea what attritbutes were and found the pixel thing in there but when I changed them it only cut the bottom of his head off instead of shrinking it. I tried all the tools but all they did was take pieces out :banghead: I guess I'm gonna have to wait for adobe:crazy:

In my opinion he does'nt look sad, just tired-like any of us who have kids and jobs and responsibilities. Still, having said that, I think it's totally fine for fans to worry about him as long as it does'nt cross the line into starting rumors about his health, family, etc.
As for his new look, I like it. True, he does'nt have that angelic, almost feminine beauty he had in his 20's, but it has changed into something very rugged and rough around the edges.
I dig it.:drool: :yes: :combust:

hmmm.. one time I see Bono not long ago in Dublin and for me he looked very much more umm not as much life or " joie de vive" .. sometimes he is this.. no one I think can be happy all days.. but is that I think he is not the same.but thats okay.it is just for him to give us many things you want for him to have good things nothing wrong to say that.. I tell him Bono i wish that you have all happiness and he has his whole face light up that I say this and he kiss my hand"
it is true to people they change.. me I do it.. must be for Bono only to know .. but I am happy that these people that care .. say so..
Older Bono I also think is just as good as any Bono I just like Bono

Let's face it, he isn't sad looking, he is just getting older. Like all of us. But unlike many celebs. he doesn't seem to be hiding or running from age. The scruffy beard shows some gray along with his temples. His skin is not as tight, maybe the reason why he looks sad or tired? My husband is a year younger and looks similar in coloring as Bono, and the same signs are showing up on him. Personally I'm not crazy about the hair color or cut. But to each his own. We still love and admire the guy no matter what he looks like. Face it we are all getting older.:ohmy:

:) Great new recent pics of Bono.Nice to see his hair is getting nice and longer again.I LOVE it.I know that that doesn't really matter,but I love the long hair look on guys,and Bono sure does look real good with long hair.Hope it's true about the new single and CD,can't wait any longer.

faithingrace said:
Let's face it, he isn't sad looking, he is just getting older. Like all of us. But unlike many celebs. he doesn't seem to be hiding or running from age. The scruffy beard shows some gray along with his temples. His skin is not as tight, maybe the reason why he looks sad or tired? My husband is a year younger and looks similar in coloring as Bono, and the same signs are showing up on him. Personally I'm not crazy about the hair color or cut. But to each his own. We still love and admire the guy no matter what he looks like. Face it we are all getting older.:ohmy:

I think he looks unhappy and old.

Last edited:
wowzers! Hey he looks pretty damn good! ;) As always...

love the hair...love the look...

One thing though, I would like to see his hair darker. Not super black like on the Elevation tour, but maybe a darker brown...

*frools*

awesome post!

At least some new Bono piccies! I needed them!

I'm glad to see that his hair is longer that some time ago but I think I prefer it darker, something like elevation hair :yes: :drool:

Just been away for the weekend and when I got back I just had to go through the entire thread again - new Bono-pics :applaud: I can never get enough! :D And this must be my fav:

And ladies, let me just say again...
9d941762.jpg

The JT-hair is back to stay!!! Yeehaa!!! :hyper:

Originally posted by wolfeden ...for us Queen fans...
Another Queen-fan - nice to see you wolfe :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom