NEW (new) Bono pics! Bono in Berlin, Germany today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think Bono still looks HOT and still looks SEXY:drool: Bono's 2 years older than me.Of course he's going to get older,just like the rest of us,but,he still looks mighty fine,to me anyways.And I'll say it again,I just love the longer hair on him.It sure does look like the JT era,love it:heart:

Bono'sLady said:
I also think Bono still looks HOT and still looks SEXY:drool: Bono's 2 years older than me.Of course he's going to get older,just like the rest of us,but,he still looks mighty fine,to me anyways.And I'll say it again,I just love the longer hair on him.It sure does look like the JT era,love it:heart:

joshua tree long hair, was my fav.. (sigh)..

I've seen pics of Bono where I think he looks sad. :shrug: I dont see anything wrong in that, he is human :sexywink:

The pics are nice, good to see him out again. :love: I wonder how the album is going. As for the hair, the jury is still out on my decision. I like the colour but I think the cut needs a little trim to tidy it.

thx for all the pics peeps :tongue: :wink:

kellyahern said:
9e3835e0.jpg

mmmmmmmm

I think that Bono's hair looks scraggly and unwashed, but I like the color. It's better to go lighter when you have gray because then the gray just blends and becomes a natural highlight, which is exactly what I think he's done. Plus, it's more his natural color. I have very similar hair color to Bono. He does look tired, a little old, and worn, but he always has the same great bone structure that I adore, and a great bone structure makes up for a lot of things. But, it's Bono's soul that is the most important. I hope he is well. I hope he is happy. This is what I think. If it's not what I'm supposed to say, please, somebody, tell me what I'm supposed to say!

Good God, I had to read a bunch or crap to get through those pictures! What a bunch of over-dramatic drivel!

mobonofo said:
Good God, I had to read a bunch or crap to get through those pictures! What a bunch of over-dramatic drivel!

The only overdramatic part is that someone believes a certain way and someone else overreacts and is hypersensitive, thus, the drama unfolds. Especially when the one who was just stating an opinion will stand by it and put their stake down if they have to. Won't budge.

The same goes for the drivel.:wink:

I totally agree mobonofo! :up: Though I did get into the discussion rather late, all I was ever trying to say is give it a rest and look at the pics! :tongue:

This thread was already ruined once, let's not do it again:)

Last edited:
mobonofo said:

Why... that just made me laugh out loud... so true.

U2Kitten said:
I totally agree mobonofo! :up: Though I did get into the discussion rather late, all I was ever trying to say is give it a rest and look at the pics! :tongue:

This thread was already ruined once, let's not do it again:)

Where did the headbanger go? Guess you must've read what I wrote in U2zoogirl's confession. :der:

Perhaps she's trying to keep the peace.. why dont the rest of you do the same :wink:

Soul Always said:

I think he looks unhappy and old.

oh no here we go again. i went away from this to think his was turning back into a happy subject. We all love Bman. Yes hes getting older we all are, thats part of life. Bono does rest so yes he looks tired. but to say sad and old.. oh no here we go again..

u2philly said:

oh no here we go again. i went away from this to think his was turning back into a happy subject. We all love Bman. Yes hes getting older we all are, thats part of life. Bono does rest so yes he looks tired. but to say sad and old.. oh no here we go again..

The only one starting it is you my dear. Why don't you just let what this person said be said?

But, since you started it...I think he does look unhappy, more than ever. I've thought he did for over two years now. Old...so what? Everyone gets old. I just think he looks worn out so that makes the age even more advanced and apparent.

Is this a condemnation of Bono? No. Of course not. Nothing is going again unless you want it to go again. It's just someone's opinion.

Instead of saying "here we go again" and putting a value judgement on someone's opinion. Why don't you instead state why you don't agree, or why you think it shouldn't be said, and refrain from saying the fighting words "here we go again."

I think a lot of the problems in communication is caused by fighting words.

I'm leaving this particular thread now for good. I've said all I can say. I stand by everything I said. Now, go at it.

Ciao.

Soul Always said:

The only one starting it is you my dear. Why don't you just let what this person said be said?

But, since you started it...I think he does look unhappy, more than ever. I've thought he did for over two years now. Old...so what? Everyone gets old. I just think he looks worn out so that makes the age even more advanced and apparent.

Is this a condemnation of Bono? No. Of course not. Nothing is going again unless you want it to go again. It's just someone's opinion.

Instead of saying "here we go again" and putting a value judgement on someone's opinion. Why don't you instead state why you don't agree, or why you think it shouldn't be said, and refrain from saying the fighting words "here we go again."

I think a lot of the problems in communication is caused by fighting words.

WHY CANT WE JUST ENJOY THE PHOTOS AND STOP PUTTING BONO DOWN??? THAT IS MY QUESTION?? GEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

BluberryPoptart said:
:sigh: all we need is another debate on the subject :sigh:

Sad isn't it?

I'm not really sure why this thread is continuing to be a debate on Bono's looks when the majority of us just want to get back to the pictures...does having the last word matter more to some people than just letting it go and moving on?

Its a real shame that another thread that started out on a positive note will no doubt be closed soon.

u2philly said:

WHY CANT WE JUST ENJOY THE PHOTOS AND STOP PUTTING BONO DOWN??? THAT IS MY QUESTION?? GEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

Please, just get over it now! Agree to disagree! Noone's putting down Bono. GET OVER IT!

Last edited:
Soul Always said:
I'm leaving this particular thread now for good. I've said all I can say. I stand by everything I said. Now, go at it.

Ciao.
:wave:

For good. For better or for worse. For all or for nothing.

FOR PETE'S SAKE!

:wave:

I LOVE how people say they're leaving a thread and then they come back over and over again!

Feel free to start a new thread with these pictures, minus this conversation. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom