New Kid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rogue

Babyface
As new kid on the block, I probably don't have much right to post, but from other forum's I'm a member of, subfolders generally work - especially when they're 'inclusion' and not 'exclusion' zones. I'm not sure how you'd do it, but for example, if there was a Bono sub-folder, NOT letting people say "Bono is the best in the world and the people who write in other forums are stupid for like Adam/Larry/Edge etc."

Like I say, I'm new, but from what I've seen of people, you guys don't seem like that. But why not give it a try? If you don't like it, don't post in the subfolders, just the main one. And that means you'll be able to quickly see whether it works or not, and it means if, for example, you wanted to have a Larry drool day, you can connect quickly and easily with likeminded people. And if you then want an Edge day, you can just swap folders.

Well that's my 2pence worth, and look, it didn't cost you a dime :wink:

Rogue x :adam:

Rogue said:
As new kid on the block, I probably don't have much right to post, but from other forum's I'm a member of, subfolders generally work - especially when they're 'inclusion' and not 'exclusion' zones.

Hi and welcome!

I'm almost as new as you are (been a member for a couple of weeks now and I must admit: it's addictive! So watch it!! :) )

Why shouldn't you have the right to post stuff??? I haven't noticed any aversion towards newbies, on the contrary :) They are usually welcomed with open arms. Fresh meat, ya know ;)

Anyway, have a great time here!

L

first off, welcome to the forum.

secondly...was this intended to be a reply to Elvis' thread about subforums? Cuz if so, you need to hit the reply button instead of the post button or it will post a totally brand new topic. :)

that is all. :D

Welcome again.

Yeah erm Rouge, you've been starting new threads all over the forum. You need to hit "REPLY" OR "QUOTE" to post in a thread. Not "POST" or you'll start an entirely new thread.

Back
Top Bottom