New Jersey trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
OK here's the deal, yo

o wow..... what a bad way to start a thread.

OK so in honor of my birthday this weekend, Fishy and I's gon' pilgrimage up to New Jersey to visit Bruce Springsteen and possibly Pete Yorn related places (if Pete has any landmarks.... aw heck we'll end up in Jon Bon Jovi's backyard, I know it...)

ANYWAY I-- o geez. I KNOW I KNOW last time we said we were goin to NY..... Well.....things change.... :tongue:

ANYWAY We're looking for places to visit on this pilgrimage of ours....besides the Stone Pony. And .....Atlantic City.

That's...that's all we know.

if anyone has suggestions of Bruce-related places to visit or maybe knows of a website that has them?

and Fishy thinks in the Rolling Stones with Bruce there was some kinda map? Aboot Bruce's NJ? If anyone has that.....muchly appreciated

:tongue: so excited :tongue:

Last edited:
ha.....I just remembered

my roommate is from Jersey. Maybe I should take her home with us

As a New Jerseyian...I always suggest people to go to this honky tonk zoo called Space Farms....but that place is way too scary. Anyway...Asbury Park comes to mind for Bruce places...

DML said:
As a New Jerseyian...I always suggest people to go to this honky tonk zoo called Space Farms....but that place is way too scary. Anyway...Asbury Park comes to mind for Bruce places...
NO! DON'T GO! lol it is VERY scary! oh yeah, and make sure you don't come anywhere past trenton....then you're in *dum dum dum!* SOUTH JERSEY...*shrieks*

hippyactress said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MONA!

Have a lot of fun! :)

I have no idea where to go in Jersey, but I hope you find places :)

[color=royal blue] :D We be plannin'.....

We're like.....gonna end up slumming it....

FISHY: hotels are expensive
MONA: we don't need much, all's we're gonna do is sleep there
FISHY: Like we'll sleep. Let's stay at IHOP all nite
MONA: I need to sleep. And. You have a car
FISHY: We COULD sleep in the car.....
MONA: THAT'S SO ROCK N ROLL

FISHY: I don't need gas money and I have $50.

FISHY & MONA: *get lost in South Jersey and get hit by Ritchie Sambora's Mercedes*
MONA: THAT WAS SO ROCK N ROLL
FISHY: *leaves Mona home next time*

:rolleyes: :D
[/color]

hippyactress said:

:lmao:

Sounds like you have quite a trip planned ;)

You have no idea Hippy...NO idea...

So far it involves a Fish(a real one...not me), breaking and entering, decorating my car, Freehold, Asbury Park, Belmar, and Atlantic City...ALL IN ONE DAY...

THE D: *shudders*
FANNY: *laugh manically*

FishNeedsABicycle said:

You have no idea Hippy...NO idea...

So far it involves a Fish(a real one...not me), breaking and entering, decorating my car, Freehold, Asbury Park, Belmar, and Atlantic City...ALL IN ONE DAY...

THE D: *shudders*
FANNY: *laugh manically*

:laugh: :laugh: NOT TO MENTION secrets..........

LMAOOOOO FISHY. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU. SINCE. PETE YORN.

LMAO We're decorating the CAR?

O_O Master!

Sounds like so much fun!!! If you girls make a wrong turn and end up in Ohio, come visit me!!! :D

Mona, I have that issue of Rolling Stone. But it's not a real map, it's just a cute drawing with stuff like "Thunder Road" and "Lucky Town" written on it.

madonna's child said:
Mona, I have that issue of Rolling Stone. But it's not a real map, it's just a cute drawing with stuff like "Thunder Road" and "Lucky Town" written on it.

Ahhhhh ok....FISHY LIED ;) Well we have looked at some books and websites fer Bruce places anyway. Thanks though!

Updating on plans now.......

cbgb.jpg

:love:

I AM SO GETTIN MY PIC TAKEN WITH HIM....hey too bad no guest on TRL that day

naked.jpg

This reminds me. Anyone know where Bono's place is in NY? Not that he'd be there :(

MonaVox said:

[color=royal blue] :D We be plannin'.....

We're like.....gonna end up slumming it....

FISHY: hotels are expensive
MONA: we don't need much, all's we're gonna do is sleep there
FISHY: Like we'll sleep. Let's stay at IHOP all nite
MONA: I need to sleep. And. You have a car
FISHY: We COULD sleep in the car.....

FISHY: I don't need gas money and I have $50.

FISHY & MONA: *get lost in South Jersey and get hit by Ritchie Sambora's Mercedes*
MONA: THAT WAS SO ROCK N ROLL
FISHY: *leaves Mona home next time*

:rolleyes: :D
[/color]

That's the only way to do it!!!

:up:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Remember my post about the honky tonk zoo Space Farms? As it turns out, this honky tonk zoo gots a WEBSITE! Now going to the website is not for the weak of heart...

HAHA :eeklaugh:

hippyactress said:

Yeah, and if you guys take a wrong turn and end up in South Florida...come visit me ;)

WILL DO MC AND HIPPY!

Hey MC...we are planning on coming to the R&R hall of fame in the spring when they have the big U2 exhibit! Maybe we could see you then!

AngelofLarrydom said:

For minute, I thought, Dammmmm Kid Rock has a nice body.... until I read his underwear!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

:lmao: :laugh:

He is rather white trash lookin, isn't he.....:lol: Hey on behalf of PLEBA, let's rush TRL....

Back
Top Bottom