New Issue #4 of U2 ELEVATOR fanzine out now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2sheriff

Babyface
Hi

The new Issue #4 of 'U2 Elevator' Fanzine is OUT NOW!!!

Priced at:
UK - ?3 for 1 and ?8.50 for 3 Issues
Europe - 7 Euros for 1 and 18 Euros for 3 Issues
USA - $7 for 1 and $20 for 3 Issues
ROTW - $8 for 1 and $22 for 3 Issues (USA $ only)

Payment to:

John Harris
6 Beechdale Crescent
Sutton In Ashfield
Nottinghamshire
NG17 4DQ
United Kingdom

For more info of whats inside check
http://www.u2sheriff.homestead.com/U2FANZINE.html

Cheers,
John

nice. i have never seen your website before. very cool. so you are the one that was the lucky winner to have ZooTV broadcast to your living room? awesome. by the way great pics on your website.
biggrin.gif

I won't steal his thunder, but yes, he's the one who's had the band broadcast into his living room. He's also met them all a billion times, been given press passes to take photos inside the heart and just this week Bono even praised the most recent issue of his zine!

John, write and tell everyone about your story!!!

Howdy John! *waves from Texas* LOVED the two issues of your mag, I'd love the latest copy as well...as soon as I get settled into my new place.

You need to come around here more often!
smile.gif

Kelli/Disco

Hey John! I have to say, it was fun for me to put a face to the disembodied Stockholm bootleg voice as well.
wink.gif
Your magazine looks really cool. And I second the PLEBA invitation. You'd be popular around here, let me tell ya.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Wow, so that's the famous John!
wink.gif
I love listening to the Zoo TV Stockholm boot, and it's great to put a face to that voice. Will definitely check out your magazine, John.
smile.gif

Originally posted by u2sheriff:
Thats everyone!!! The response has been amazing!
I need to be here more often.

Have a Beautiful Day
Jxxx

Where do you think you're going? we want the story *pouts* I'll subscribe as soon as I get a more permanent adress...in the middle of major moving. BTW I believe we may have met in vegas. Were you there? Cause there was some guy standing right behind me selling your fanzines, from the pictures in your site I don't think it was you maybe it was you who knows. Oh well great mag...it will be a nice replacement after prop goes down the drain *cries* Keep up the good work.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom