New House take 2!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well here we are again up in lovingly freezing cold Oregon. It was -9 degrees when we arrived last night. That was a bit cold for my taste. Its a nice toasty 20 degrees today. It was interesting house shopping in this weather, but we managed it.

So we looked at four houses and finally put a bid in on one. Its a large 5 bedroom, 3 bath house. It has a really big living room with hard wood floors and a nice stone fireplace. A bonus room off that, that we would make a family room for the kids. I would finally after all these years have a bathroom in my bedroom, so I don't have to trek across the house five times a night to pee. :lol It has a 2 car garage and a full basement. It gets lots of natural light throughout the house and has a really pretty view of the mountains. We have a deck/balcony off the masterbedroom that would be nice during the summer. Its covered in snow right now.

The kicker had to be the lovely gold and black velvet wallpaper in the dining room! yeah you heard me! Velvet wallpaper! (Okay so its really called Flocked paper, but it feels like Velvet. :laugh: )

The downfall to it all is that someone else has made an offer on the place. We think they are trying to low ball the owners, because the owners where going to counter the offere. So we offered them a little bit more then they are asking and its still within our budget so we would be fine. But darnit I want the house!!! They have till Wednesday to give us their answer. I really hope that the other people can't afford much more then what they have offered so that they will take our bid. Please be praying that they would accept our bid and of course that our house will sell soon so that everything would work out.

Good luck to you! I know what its like when you fall in love with a place.....keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Good luck I hope you are able to get the house! :hug: Sounds absolutely beautiful! Though I must question the wallpaper in the dining room :lmao: If you get it than you gotta post pictures for us please! lol.

Back
Top Bottom