New half naked (sort of) Bono pics!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn't help myself :shifty: :sick:

blackbook1.jpg

blackbook2.jpg

It's an American mag, I don't think it's too hard to find here. I'm pretty sure I've seen it at Barnes and Nobles. $10 an issue I think. :crack:

We should set up some kind of exchange where we can send each other the mags people can't find/don't get when all the U2 appearances start hitting :hmm:

neutral said:
It's an American mag, I don't think it's too hard to find here. I'm pretty sure I've seen it at Barnes and Nobles. $10 an issue I think. :crack:

We should set up some kind of exchange where we can send each other the mags people can't find/don't get when all the U2 appearances start hitting :hmm:

That's a really good idea. I live in a big city with lots of bookstores. I'd be happy to go on scouting missions for new U2 product.
(By the way, Neutral, how do I install a flash player? Where can I get it? Thanks.)

that is a good idea. i live in the booneys where you cant find anything and its hard for me to know i cant get these magazines when other people can. since i dont really have a life anymore i have plenty of time to go look for them though

I just discovered a strange thing. I can't get the link here to work, but I tried the one at U2 Achtung, and it worked fine!

Wow...wow. I'm afraid to say what I'm thinking right now...who knows who might see this.

You promise this is an American mag? I've never seen it before....must have it. It's coming out next month, right?

Back
Top Bottom