New Forum Questions/comments - Discuss Here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Welcome to the new and improved forum at Interference!

PLEASE take a moment to read the FAQs section before you ask questions.

There are many more options here than you have been accustomed to so I strongly suggest you go over your user options (in usercp) very carefully before posting because there are annoying ones that are already default checkmarked; like email notification when someone replies to a thread you've replied to, or email notification when you receive a private message. So before you start posting, set all your options and preferences to your liking.

Please keep in mind there may still be a few bugs or things that have not been changed yet. The colors of the board WILL change at a later time.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and cooperation.

Enjoy the new forum!

:)

<><

*HAPPY DANCE*

*HIGH FIVETY*

GAH GAH GAH!!!

BOOLA BOOLA BOOLA

I am soooo excited apparently I can't speak English! LMAO!

:heart:

Helllllooooooooooooooooo anyone out there?

Fishy <><

VIVA LA PLEBA!!!

Just checkin' to see if everything' workin.....interesting....this'll take some getting used to...

Is my sig too ginormous? :confused:

*HIGHFIVETY*
GAH GAH GAH!!!!!!!!
KAWWWWWWWWW
CHEERS

Aw beautiful feckin' top! I'm a Rock n Roll Doggie! SHIBBY!

Hey something ate some of my posts. I had like 7100 before...... I MEAN.

Last edited:
boola!

Sha!!!

My sig is too gignormous Mona but i dunno how to edit an animated gif! oh well for now!

*wonders if this stuff will work at work on a UNIX box.. :scratch:

p.s. Bono Rocks

omg FISHY btw i *loveth* your fish you found it! :D

Did youse guys see the cute profile questions? Like fav U2 song and such.....:D Good thing I'm done with school :heart:

subjects now?

but whats this "subscribe" to a thread thing? Does it mean that you get an email every time there is a reply? I checked FAQ but couldn't find it :(

heh. I feel like a newbie all over again! :p

Re: subjects now?

oliveu2cm said:
but whats this "subscribe" to a thread thing? Does it mean that you get an email every time there is a reply? I checked FAQ but couldn't find it :(

Yes, in your options you can select to NOT subscibe to any threads. Which is what I recommend.

Hey wait a minute!!!!

I lost about 100 posts :scratch:

Oh no Lilly and mine's post-a-thon was for nothing :(

But hey who cares I can put piccies in my sig

AIMbonomouth.gif

Re: Re: subjects now?

Sicy said:

Yes, in your options you can select to NOT subscibe to any threads. Which is what I recommend.

thanks! (cool quote thingy now too!)

oh and I'm assuming you have to "subscribe" to each forum though? In order to view/reply to the threads?

daisybean said:
Hey wait a minute!!!!

I lost about 100 posts :scratch:

Oh no Lilly and mine's post-a-thon was for nothing :(

But hey who cares I can put piccies in my sig

AIMbonomouth.gif

You need to put the full URL for sig.php, for some reason. I'll have to fix that.

Re: Re: Re: subjects now?

oliveu2cm said:
oh and I'm assuming you have to "subscribe" to each forum though? In order to view/reply to the threads?

Uh.. no.. you dont. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: subjects now?

Sicy said:

Uh.. no.. you dont. :)

ooh weird! i tried viewing an old thread and it said i wasn't subscribed to see it? then i hit subscribe and it works...i'm sure i just confused myself though, and now i probably am getting 5 emails per minute? lol.....

definitely feels like the first day at school loll

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: subjects now?

oliveu2cm said:
ooh weird! i tried viewing an old thread and it said i wasn't subscribed to see it? then i hit subscribe and it works...i'm sure i just confused myself though, and now i probably am getting 5 emails per minute? lol.....

definitely feels like the first day at school loll

Oi really? Thats reallly weird. :scratch:

Okay i figured it out sicy, and it maynot have affected you since you are a mod and may have been subscribed already :confused:

anyway for me at least when I went to the CP (or control panel) it had nothing listed there. Then I went into PLEBA and under the "post" image on the top right side, beneath it says "subscribe" and once you subscribe there (just be clicking it) I assume your name is stored ina database and when you go back to CP you will see PLEBA there. and you can also now view posts and such.

:)

And i love seeing everyone's avaters so cool!

AHHH!!!

what the heck am i doing???

ok thanks for all the help, Sicy...

girls, let's think of this as a challenge...learning all the intricacies of the new forum is definitely something the PLEBA girls can handle!

off i go to explore this new land...

Eeeky I'm confused...what is happening?!?! hehehe
Everything looks pretty cool though! I hope I can
catch on quickly!
:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: trial, please forgive errors

Sicy said:

Your pants are cute. ;)

334629%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D32323875767%3A5nu0mrj

:laugh:

Love Adam and his quote in that pic!!!

eh is my flashing too much/annoying?

man i was supposed to finish reading one of my 500 books tonight. :p

Back
Top Bottom