New Forum Questions/comments - Discuss Here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:
3346452%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D899%3D664%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B2%3C76694ot1lsi

L:laugh:M:laugh:A:laugh:O:laugh:

Desire4Bono said:
How can we make it large and a different color at the same time?

Choose what font, colour, or size you want (or all of those!) and get ALL of the tags done first. Don't choose size (if you want all of them) and then start typing and then add the colour tag. Do them all first. Then, when you are done, push the "Close All Tags" button.

See?

Thanks Mole I'll try that but usually it beeps when I try to do one before finishing the other! Thanks, this is sooo complicated for a lamer like me! I posted some good avatar pics on the Avatar question thread, if you want me to email some more I will tell me what addy, thanks!

One more question, anybody having trouble getting MSN to post? I never did with the other forum. Maybe I clicked some kind of function that's interfering with it or something? Thanks for any suggestions.

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 20 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

I'm actually curious if this will stay like this? Or will it be changed? I sometimes want to add things to my post later and do not want to post a new reply... just curious! :D

oliveu2cm said:

I'm actually curious if this will stay like this? Or will it be changed?

This wont change.. sorry. Elvis is ademate about that.

:slant:

I cant cope with it Im afraid......walking into all this muddled confusion has made me feel scared.......I feel like running away.......

right now......

Im sorry, but I dont think I can cope with new technicality of it all...its too much....too much detail.......and Ive seen other forums like it......which kinda do well.............the other way this board was was easier, simpler, and less confusing.............

sorry Sicy...but Im not a happy bunny with it

u all enjoy it though.....:)

Noooooooooooooooo maddie you can't leave! Really it's not that hard girl! It works pretty much the same as the old forum, and you don't have to use all the fancy new features if you don't want to, y'know? Just give it a try before you decide ok? We all love you here and would hate to see you go! :)

Maddie if you don't want to mess with the new stuff just don't! Just post like you always did! There is stuff on here I don't even know what it means so I just don't press it. I"m sooooo confuuuused!

It's good we found out about the 20 min limit on editing now- that does mean we'll have to be more careful and that's good. No more sneaking back getting rid of things and covering our asses LOL!

I HAVE ONE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION: IF YOU POST A PIC FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE DOES THAT MEAN IT CAN NEVER BE POSTED AGAIN? I tried to post one a second time and it said I couldn't and referred me to another thread. How can we un-attach them so we can use them again? HELP!

Desire4Bono said:
[/COLOR] I HAVE ONE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION: IF YOU POST A PIC FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE DOES THAT MEAN IT CAN NEVER BE POSTED AGAIN? I tried to post one a second time and it said I couldn't and referred me to another thread. How can we un-attach them so we can use them again? HELP!

You can always link the pic from the thread. so if you attach a pic in thread A and want to put it in thread B you just copy the properites from pic in thread A and post it in thread B.

I also noticed that in the attachments it says we can upload mp3s. Sicy, can we do that?

*cough*BON-OH mixes*cough*

:mac:

daisybean said:
MSN doesn't work here:sad: :sad:

I think I was only able to get like one pic to post, but all the rest come out with just the tags

NOOOOOO!!!!! WHY??!! No one's MSN works here? SHIT! There were so many good pages. They were about the only one left who didn't delete your stuff or change the addy too. Can Elvis fix it? What about the Interference photo collection, when will it be up?:scream:

haha

I dont like the Viewing MissFishy!
I tink its bad MissFIshy!

outta 40 u coulda read ur own loads, like 35 times to see the answers!!!!!! and esp just when u tauht it was popular!!!!

:D:D:D:D;)

just kiddin.....but Maddie tink Elvis has gone Circus mad or somethun!

/me goes in hiding :)

I was one for a long time but then i couldn't resist the urge to post anymore...

It's much more fun if you actually join the discussions! :yes:

/me is now watching all the lurkers outside :eyebrow:

L

daisybean said:

I also noticed that in the attachments it says we can upload mp3s. Sicy, can we do that?

*cough*BON-OH mixes*cough*

:mac:

:eek: I just tried but the file was too big. Hmm.. that would be interesting.

I dont know whats the deal about the harddrive pics either. It seems lame that it wont let you post it again. :scratch:

Well....when i saw the forum was new and Mona didn't have to clean the loo and samantha was out of the dungeon and cat didn't have to serve macphisto I was so happy and wanted to come back and make New Yorker- *sniff* but now I wash the windows again. Boo.:sad:

Incredibly, I somehow gained about 200 posts, and am now an Acrobat.

Go figure!!

( doesn't care about # of posts anyway) :|

U2Kitten said:
Well....when i saw the forum was new and Mona didn't have to clean the loo and samantha was out of the dungeon and cat didn't have to serve macphisto I was so happy and wanted to come back and make New Yorker- *sniff* but now I wash the windows again. Boo.:sad:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Back
Top Bottom