New EDUN website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the scarf but did anyone read the measurements for the womens' t-shirts? Even a large is only 32 inches around the chest. Those are tiny t's for anyone who isn't in high school

silvrlvr said:
I like the scarf but did anyone read the measurements for the womens' t-shirts? Even a large is only 32 inches around the chest. Those are tiny t's for anyone who isn't in high school

wow. no i didn't look. how in the world is 32 inches considered large?
i'm glad we can purchase online though, because i just stopped my the local nordstrom, and they got rid of their entire edun line. :sad: these are tears of frustration and injustice.

I checked it out and it seems that the black ONE shirt is only available for kids, and the rest of the stuff is all white, and I absolutly cannot wear white. So I hope they will have more items available in their online store soon. The necklace looks very nice, too. If I find something I like, I would definitly spend some money on it.

The T-shirts are sized so small, I think I'd have to order Men's, I usually wear an X-large in women's. Are these Junior sizes or something?

Back
Top Bottom