New Edge pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
too much Bono in the news..edge was at a fashion show in dubline @ lillie's bordello..wearing a reinder jacket. DORK! hehe aww
335%3C346%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232335776%3B598ot1lsi

i like that picture!!! happy now, whereas i was a bit annoyed about the snow (it's snowing here) and having to walk down hills in really old convcerse sneakers with no treads left on them...

REINDEER!!! hahahaha!!!!

DML said:
hehe...he is still sportin a lil sunburn! Aww! Edge is gettin sunscreen for Christmas.

maybe he was just cold.

spf 50 sunblock isn't really any different from spf 45. just so you know, if you get burnt with spf 45, 50 isn't going to help.

hippy said:
Does anyone else think Edge has the coolest shirts ever?

I wonder where he gets them....

He prolly makes them. hehe. He prolly makes homemade presents too.

Warning: Boredom and sugar don't mix...:crazy: :hyper:

Awww Edge :cute: I like your reindeer jacket! It would be nice in the snow. :) And i bet he's a bit sunburned because he's fair skinned...its that British/Irish blood (since he was actually born in Britain) so we pale and easily burned people should stick together!! /RAMBLE

i do not see a sunburnt smiley

:angry: :yell: :madspit:
kind of all work to describe me with a sunburn...probably works for most people, since who's HAPPY when they go to the store and sunblock's like 10 bucks! (certainly not me anyway)

all apologies for the instrumental role which i may have played in turning this into a sunburn thread...

sunburnt-edge-pic posting frenzy now? maybe...

hippy said:
awwww... poor Edgie

Actually, I don't think he's sunburned. I'm very fair-skinned (read: pasty white lol) too and when I'm cold and then go into someplace warm, I get rosy cheeked... that may be what's going on :)

yeah, that's what i said a couple posts back, that he could be cold..he's got what, a tee shit and a not zipped coat? yer gonna catch a cold, edge! eep. i shouldn't talk...that was me walking to class in the snow today when the bus didn't come...

Jam Jar said:

and only now do i understand..i spelled reindeer wrong. haha. i'm slow

i wasn't laughing at you (i'm not that evil). i can't spell. i don't even know if i spelled it right, and i certainly didn't notice how you spelled it...

i was laughing at the fact that his coat has reindeer on it!!

hippy said:

oops... shows you how closely I was reading, huh? sorry about that

well after that i did proceed to go on forever about the sunblock issue...so it kind of overshaddowed that "maybe he's just cold" thing...

Hey

Edge does look cute in that pic.............:yes: U know i've never looked at Edge or Larry closely and i have to admit they r some damn good looking mofo's:yes: :yes: :wink:

Re: Hey

EveClayton said:
Edge does look cute in that pic.............:yes: U know i've never looked at Edge or Larry closely and i have to admit they r some damn good looking mofo's:yes: :yes: :wink:

You've seen the light! :laugh:

Re: Re: Re: New Edge pic!

SpanishEyes21 said:

um.. so then you have a really cute landlord?

I hope that's what she meant....*dreams of someday having a landlord that looks like Edge* Oi! I'd probably never be able to say a coherent sentence in front of him..."uh...hi!..*blushes* uh...well...i...need...Edge! No..sorry..i..uh..meant...i needed my lawn edged!"
Edge lookalike: "uh...you live in an apartment."
Me: " :eek: i'm...going to...go upstairs now...bye..*runs away giggling like a schoolgirl*"

AdamsMango said:
aww he looks so cute! so huggable there! hehe he is a dork though..but we love him any way

between this pic, the dorky pics thread, and the boxing pics...it's great!:yes:

what's so bad about him being a dork, anyway? seems like it's everyone's favourite thing about him...yet another thing i never really thought of before...:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom