NEW Dublin Roadmovie + pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
I've been a bit busy with my diploma or, but finally have uploaded a fewphotos to our bands site. Soon I'll post more, cos we made tons of photos.

But the point is, that I made a short movie too, featuring U2! Enjoy!

http://station.pcdome.hu

lemonbonohq04.jpg

Thanks for the photos and film, they are great!

I was actually at the studios on the Wednesday with Bono's Tart and the girls (I was the one in the pink shirt!) when Bono phoned your father, although I didn't get to speak to you.

In the next week all our photos will be on u2chat.com, so take a look as there are quite a few of you!!

Fantastic Lemon.....Stuck in a movie and no one wants out of it....and the winner of this years oscar goes to....

I also made an excerpt, a shorter movie (only U2, without my band kreisy moments) just for PLEBA girls. I'll upload it soon.

YES, Mr. LeMon, THANK YOU!:yes: :applaud:

For those of us who may never have the HQ experience, your video will forever help to ease the pain and salve the wounds of separation.

You took your HQ experience and did the sort of thing that a TRUE U2 person would do - share that experience with others in a REALLY MEANINGFUL AND HELPFUL WAY!:up: :hug:

I will watch this video MANY times - especially the part where Bono is talking with your father. EXQUISITE!

Mr. LeMon, best wishes to you and your friends.
:wink:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Hanover said:
....and the winner of this years oscar goes to....

Mr. Le_Mon!!! :applaud:

WAUH - What an absolutely amazing video!!! :bow: Thanks a million for sharing it with us - you're the man!!! :D

That was great! I was there a year ago in some of those same spots (unfortunately, with lots of rain and no Bono), and it really took me back. Thanks so much for putting that together and sharing it with us!

You guys ROCK!!!!! Oh my God, that video is simply amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it Mr Lemon. It brought tears to my eyes and chills through my body, it reminded me of when I met Bono, and it was just a joy to watch.
The smiles on their faces show how much they care for their fans. I loved the music you put to it, and it was just so much fun to watch and see Killeney and all the places I hope to one day see with my own eyes.
Thanks again for sharing, I loved it! :heart:

hee leMon, that's very cool!! I just saw the movie and I just want to go back to Dublin. Good selection of music !! You mailed my friend AngelofDublin that you saw our pic of Bono and us hanging in Dockers next to the television !! Bono is really soooo nice !!:heart: And he is really interested in all the people.
:hug: Home is where the heart is.........

Last edited:
Diane L said:
That movie was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't get the smile off my face while I was watching it!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Me too. That was such a cool video you made & Bono seems so nice. I'm now off to convince my husband that we really need to go to Dublin for our summer vacation.:yes:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing the video with us! You can tell by the way Bono interacted with you guys that he really loves his fans. I got all warm and fuzzy watching it! Made my night! :bow::hug:

Thank you for sharing with us Mr. LeMon!! That was an awesome video, just wonderful to watch and imagine what it would be like to meet the band!!
You are so very lucky!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom