New drooler in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultrraviolette

Refugee
Hi ladies! I mentioned in the newbie forum that I have been a looong time U2 fanatic and often browsed this site without registering. I've finally registered to throw in my 2 cents here and there, especially drooling :drool:

I wanted to say hello to all the PLEBAns; I'll be joining you on your quest for the boys :wink:

Welcome to our board Iam still pretty new my self here. Hope to see you around.

eriekittym Who is also a drooler and Vampire neck lover LOL

Hey new drooler....:sexywink: as a welcome to you from me... a sexy Bono pic
34244%3A8323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C368923%3Bot1lsi

GOOD GOD YA'LL!!:drool:

:wave:
Hi my name is Crystal Jade and I'm a Bonoholic. It's been 3 minutes since my last Bono-thought but I am here to start again. God grant me the serenity...(you all know the rest)

I'm a Bonoholic in recovery. :(

Welcome Ultrraviolette!

We have one simple rule in PLEBA:
Leave Larry to me, and no one gets hurt. :wink:

Only kiddin' - see you around the boards, hope you enjoy your new tenancy in the nuttiest corner of the net! :wave:

Cheers ~ Ultra

xtal said:
:wave:
Hi my name is Crystal Jade and I'm a Bonoholic. It's been 3 minutes since my last Bono-thought but I am here to start again. God grant me the serenity...(you all know the rest)

I'm a Bonoholic in recovery. :(

Sheez, you lasted a whole 3 minutes without thinking about Bono? I'm lucky if I can last 3 seconds!!!!!! See if this page helps: http://www.bonotheism.com/12Steps.htm

Welcome, ultraviolette - love that name! Here, have some lemons and enjoy this pic!

34244%3B8%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327875%3B%3B9%3B5nu0mrj

He just looks so angelic here, doesn't he? I always envision a golden halo looming over his head with a couple of tiny red horns sticking out!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

As someone asked which bandmate I prefer, I have to say Bono :drool: :drool: :drool: though Larry also has a great body, Edge has gorgeous crinkly eyes and Adam just looks so huggable :drool:

Thanks for posting those 2 pics also ladies :drool: :drool: :drool: made my heart skip a beat :wink:

U2 granny--yes I can edit pics!! I have Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro :wink:

And tinydancer I'm in beautiful :huh: Jeannette, how about you?

Back
Top Bottom