New Bono the cat pic and please post your pets too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
bonosidewalk.jpg

There he is, he got outside and my niece got him with her digital.

I have more on another camera, other cats too, I will post them later. Everyone please post your pics too, especially Sicy! Biff I still don't have a working scanner but I still have Rupert's pic if I ever do!

I looked for the old thread but couldn't find it, might as well start a new one.

Hobbes, the angry cat:v (his arch enemy, the rabbit, is in the background)
2bws.jpg

Aww, you've got a lot of nice critters! :cute:

That black and white cat looks like Bono's daddy, his is one of the pics I will try to get posted.

More animals everybody, please! :wave:

your Bono is cute, too! the cat is none too happy about a rabbit in the house. he's really been Grumpy Kitty lately.

Aww, Bono is a good name for him, he's a handsome fellow :wink:

Cute critters, guys!

I'm kind of like a mom who carries around a picture book of every tiny little moment in their babies life... Once I start sharing pics of my kitties, I can get a little carried away :reject: I'll try to control myself here, though. :D

This is my big tom cat, BV :heart: He's closing in on 30 pounds now and needs a muzzle when we go to the vet. I think he's half mountain lion. They can hardly believe it when they hear stories and see pictures of what a total sweetheart he is around me and the family :)

BV004.jpg

BV017.jpg

And this is my little fluffball girl, Sassy Mae :heart:

Sassy003.jpg

Sassy004.jpg

and them fighting over their favorite rocking chair (they don't like the sharing thing so much)
:lol:
BVSass0032.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice cat U2Kitten...very nice.

I have two cats of my own.....
IM000226.jpg
This one is of my male cat Michael....he think he's human....always eating my parents or my food....very friendly and loves human affection. My dad took this picture and I think this sums up him very much!

IM000221.jpg
This is my female cat Garfield...more the cat than Michael is...hates Aldi's cat food and very Divaish! She does get concered when someone gets sick or something (Understatement in my family...since I'm the only healthy one)....so we call her our Nurse.

I have more of these two...but these are the best of the best in my eyes...so far.

I'll start with my latest, Maximus, "Max", an 8-month old neutered male, staying indoors only. He was found as a stray and eventually ended up at the West Michigan Regional Lab at my school. He was quite sick, but he's doing well now and getting along exceptionally well with my two other cats and housemate's dog. He's VERY vocal and naughty, but has these HUGE sandy colored eyes.

max.JPG

leroy1.jpg

Then I have Posh. I adopted her at Petsmart through Vicki's Pet Connection last year on my birthday as my present to myself. She was only 8 weeks old and SO tiny! She's grown now, but still has a kitten face.

berries.JPG

peekaboo.JPG

poshdoor.JPG

poshielight.jpg

Then....
sit.JPG

...and now
poshie.jpg

And finally, my first kitty ever, my dear Beckham. He was also adopted from the West Michigan Regional Lab in June, 2004 when he was 12 weeks old. He's still my baby boy! Tonight he's getting booster shots though :(

becks.JPG

beckypretty.jpg

me&becky.jpg

hug.JPG

snuggle.JPG

I also have Buddy, my red-eared slider:
buddy.JPG

And a tank of fish with a green terror cichlid and a firemouth meeki (these aren't them, but look the same):
jessie_green.jpg

firemouth.jpg

And then another tank with three tiny baby convict cichlids.

Also, my housemate Melissa has two guinea pigs and my housemate Taylor has two hamsters, 6 beta fish, and some hermit crabs.

ruffian said:
foxy lady and link:
ChristmasDogs2.jpg

Ruffian - your little MinPin girl is gorgeous!! I've got 2 MinPin boys myself... a B&T like Foxy (his name is Chance) and a stag red named Pepper. I'll try to post their photos later.... I'm at work right now & shouldn't be online at all!! :ohmy:

I love how the anthropology professor's dog is named Missing Link :lol: :wink:.

I remember when Posh and Becks were kittens, they grow up so fast :cute:. Heck, I remember when Sicy first got Saki, that's how long I've been posting here :lol:.

02652964.jpg

Worf - She'll be 12 in October. I need to take some new pictures.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I'll start with my latest, Maximus, "Max", an 8-month old neutered male, staying indoors only. He was found as a stray and eventually ended up at the West Michigan Regional Lab at my school. He was quite sick, but he's doing well now and getting along exceptionally well with my two other cats and housemate's dog. He's VERY vocal and naughty, but has these HUGE sandy colored eyes.

max.JPG

leroy1.jpg

omg! so cute! :cute:

I will be posting my pic of my new kitty sometime next week. I'm getting her Sunday from my coworker. :)

I love seeing all the pets:cute:

Ruff, you have a pug! I love pugs!!

Here is one of my guys, he is a beagle/german shepard mix.

cutewaylon.jpg
[/IMG]

Alright... here's a shot of Chance. It's a bit blurry, but that's because, even at close to 9yrs old he still gets around pretty quickly! :lol:
3447%3A59523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323666786683ot1lsi

And this is Pepper. He'll be 12 in November & laying around is what he does best now! :cute:
3447%3A59523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323666788653ot1lsi

Zoey and Saki

Zoey the 5 & 1/2 toed princess

zoeycutepawscouch.jpg

zoeynoflashwin.jpg

zoeygorgeouseyes.jpg

Saki being bad, sneaking outside.. he looks so nice in the natural light so I let him stay out there long enough to snap a pic.

sakioutside3.jpg

sakinoflashwin2.jpg

sakistartyawnbed.jpg

zoeysakicuddle8.jpg

zoeysakicuddle7.jpg

Sicy..your cats are so cute:cute:...but one of them has thumbs:yikes:

:wink: can he do anything unusual wiht them? like grab things, open doors or jars for you?
:wink:

they really are cute though:cute:

Back
Top Bottom