New Bono Pics-In Dublin, w/ Guggi And Gavin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
They're from last weekend..

Gavin Friday and Guggi, the singer's two closest friends joined him for a photo shoot last weekend to promote an upcoming art show by Guggi.

After the shoot it was down to the Shelbourne hotel for some tea in the lounge before a spot of dinner followed by trip to Lillies, where the boys all danced the night away.

After that Bono flew out to Chicago to record a show with Oprah Winfrey.

bono+boys01.jpg

bono+boys02.jpg

sweet! Thanx, Gina yer so quick w/ new pics, amazing! I just woke up for 4 hours of bio........new piccies always make it more bareable! I like Guggi's outfit :yes: And I'm not going to comment on the :drool:ness that is Bono b/c I just don't have time at the moment....:heart:

fire fire hot

OMD BONO LOOKS LIKE A MOFOSTUD!!! :sick::sick::sick:

GINA :heart: thank you this is exactly the hit I needed after a shaky day at work.

:drool:

I cant believe what a STUD he looks like!! :macdevil:

I don't know, but Guggi and Gavin scare me in these pics...:no:.....whereas Bono is just :drool: as always.........

madonna's child said:
Is Guggi trying to seduce the camera or something? :coocoo: :p They always scare me. :silent: :D

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao: :laugh:

Bono looks fantastic, as always, but being between Guggi and Gavin makes him even SEXIER. They both look... uh... strange? :uhoh:

teehee said:

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao: :laugh:

Bono looks fantastic, as always, but being between Guggi and Gavin makes him even SEXIER. They both look... uh... strange? :uhoh:

No, they don't look strange, they just look.......different!! :D

Thank you for the pics!! Those are great!! :heart:

hola gina marie..how could I resist a topic heading like that

I don't usually pop up in this forum...but you got me with this one:drool: :laugh:
And of all things, the photo relates to something I have been
wondering this week and I thought to ask. What do you call the style of jacket that Guggi is wearing?
I grew up calling them "battle jackets"...I wore a peace-loving one I embroidered to the ZooTV concert, but I've never quite felt comfortable with that name. I suppose it is beacuse they mimic a military style.
Do they have another name in USA or Ireland? Not a biggie, but I was given a Rattle and Hum jacket patch the other day, designed for the back of a coat like that. I was thinking at 41 I was maybe too old to wear one...I'm inspired...thanks.

Did I see your name on a "there is nothing like a good book" thread.?I have stumbled upon a book by an author I'd not heard of., Monica McInerney "Upside Down , Inside Out". It's had me laughing, I felt like a bit of sweet humour.

lady lemonade said:
Hey, Bono's wearing a suit and he's not even trying to suck up to politicians:shocked:
Something is wrong here...maybe, Bono just likes wearing suit and always has!:scratch::D

I don't think he 'always has', have you ever seen a pre-2000 pic if him in a suit? I haven't. When he visited the French President a few months back he joked that he did so in 'a borrowed suit' so he didn't even own one by his own admission. Maybe it's his new look and he's going through his 'yuppie' phase! Oktobergirl is right, he's sure getting a lot of wear out of it. I'd prefer the Fly suit myself, but I'll take him anyway! :D

I'd run of with 'different' looking Guggi and Gavin any day or night oh yeah! :yes: :drool: Different is special!

woops, it's hippyactress who started the book thread.

Funny thing , the next page of that book I read after posting here, goes into a blurb about U2 and Bono...in a silly way.
Niamh Kennedy and her celtic bosom:lmao:

school mates...till the end...they are lucky.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

definitely! :heart:

Where? Post some for me! Okay he had suits in 98-99 so let's say before that. And 'pimp' and 'gangster' suits don't count, I mean a serious, straight laced businesss suit. Bono has never been the suit type. I'd be surprised if you find some, but go for it, it would be interesting to see them if you find them.I challenge you to find one!

And if you're really bored, another one- I have never seen a pre-1990 pic of Bono flashing a peace sign. Got one?

I am not sure if this the place to say this, but musiclovers, musiclovers,

musiclovers.
I came that close to throwing away the jacket (whatever it is correctly called) the jacket that I wore the night I first saw U2 in 1993. I remember stitching away fro a few nights thinking "YES 1 week till U2, YES!! 3 days till U2!! THE DAY!!!" it was a very exciting time, dream fulfilling(except for the storm bit, coulda done without that, thanks anyway...memorable but destructive. I am still amzed by all that..lol)
I didn't actually wear it till the concert was over. It was THE hottest day, a big storm brewed up and then soaking wet for last song and the drive home. I was glad I had taken it along( I'll resist side tracking onto other funny stories:help: )

It was skin tight on me a couple of years ago and I thought, I'd never wear it again. I was trying to cull the "stuff" so was trying to decide to get rid of it. I'm glad I didn't.
Because of this thread I decided to go find it...and it fits, it's got room:)I didn't really want to throw it away. It is inspired By Dr Suess' "The Lorax", amongst other things. On the back is the lorax, a eucalypt tree, the southern cross constellation and the words in the middle
Peace
On
Earth.

I'm glad I kept it, I'm glad it fits, I'm happy...nah 41 is not too old.
Thanks for this one gals :up: beautiful day:bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:
Heck i thought of another story, I'll be brief,i hope. I found a long lost sentimentally valued charm bracelet in it's pocket one day. I had given up hope years earlier of seeing it agin. a nice surprise.
if you want to see my U2ey coat of many colours...well not really, on a budget, i used verigated cottons...here it is, groovy but heart felt... :love:

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom