NEW Bono Pics-From Paris Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elysee06.jpg

elysee07.jpg

elysee08.jpg

elysee09.jpg

elysee10.jpg

lmfao at this thread and you girls. Bono looks so cute with his suit with his untucked shirt and big ass green tie...lol only Bono could get away with that outfit, if any of my sales consultants walked in wearing a suit like Bono has on, i would laugh very hard at them...
Gina Marie, I too thought he was wearing a sarong. i had to stare a little harder at the picture to discover it was the pant leg of the guy behind him. ;)

sge.aio35.200602124857.photo00.default-263x384.jpg

Bono looks like a fecking dork there. How can he expect people to take him seriously wearing THAT????

Adam dear--please show your friend how to dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Buy him a GUCCI suit and a tie that matches!

Thanks.

elevatedmole said:
Bono looks lovely, the outfit is atrocious.

:|

Did he get dressed in the dark? ;)

Gotta agree, we're having fits on ReWired. There is a rumor that he didn't originally plan to wear the tie, and then was told he had to so he grabbed that, uh, thing. Luv the guy, but this outfit's a monstrosity. :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

my reaction when I saw the photos in this thread (look at adam):

Attachments

• larryadam2.jpg
    larryadam2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 87
madamc said:
Bono looks like a fecking dork there. How can he expect people to take him seriously wearing THAT????

Adam dear--please show your friend how to dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Buy him a GUCCI suit and a tie that matches!

Thanks.
bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!
lmfao!!!!! yes I think Adam needs to take Bono aside and teach him how to dress.

that damn tie does look like he grabbed the nearest tie at the last minute. :eeklaugh:

the suit would be great if he didn't wear a blue and white checkard untucked shirt with a big ass green tie. but i still think he looks cute. ;)

Just came to say that I just saw our Bman on TV. He looks adorable ! Like a little cute puppet lol :D I squealed when I saw him and everyone at the cafeteria stared at me thinking I'm nuts ... But I don't care!

Ok time to go, bye now! :)

The jokes were funny, but I hope no one is serious about the criticism of his outfit. Bono rocks so damn hard. Do you think the guy doesn't know how you're 'supposed' to dress? Of course he does, and he doesn't want to. He is his own man and I admire him so much for it! He looks so cool dressing his own way around all the stuffed shirts who all look alike. He is just as good, or better, and smarter, and richer, than any of them! I have always hated dress codes and the discrimination of people being judged or 'not taken seriously' because of their clothes. Bono is the coolest! He's like, I made a hundred million bucks without kissing anyone's ass or wearing anything I didn't want to, and I'm not going to start now! In a stifled and rigid world, he is free. He is my hero. I love him for it!:D

He IS taken seriously by many of the highest ranking people in the world and more. He has done more good than most politicians in high dollar suits ever will. I have much more respect for a man who wears what he wants and speaks from his heart than a phoney in a perfect suit extending his hand in a businesslike manner and calling me 'm'am.' Those men are mostly bullshitters. Give me Bono in his checkered shirt anytime! :)

Last edited:
1. Dontcha just want to put your hand up that little checked shirt and rub his furry belly!?:ohmy: Well, I do!

2. If teacher Bono needs help with his *ahem* lesson plans, he can call me anytime. :sexywink:

3. He wasn't so far off about the Scary Girls. This thread is fucking hilarious!

These pics are great! I have been away for a couple of days at a boring ass corporate regional meeting with the most conservative types. I came back to my desk later and saw these pics and they made me laugh.

Good for Bono!! He doesn't give a @*%(& what people think about what he's wearing. I wish more of the world operated this way (including my company)!!!

oktobergirl said:

Good for Bono!! He doesn't give a @*%(& what people think about what he's wearing. I wish more of the world operated this way (including my company)!!!

:yes:

sge.aio35.200602124857.photo00.default

*wipes tears from laughing eyes* Really though only Bono could look adorable in those clothes. (Like a little boy playing dress up.)

EPandAmerica said:

*wipes tears from laughing eyes* Really though only Bono could look adorable in those clothes. (Like a little boy playing dress up.)

:yes: LMAO Hilarious!!!

oktobergirl said:
These pics are great! I have been away for a couple of days at a boring ass corporate regional meeting with the most conservative types. I came back to my desk later and saw these pics and they made me laugh.

I agree with ya and I think he dressed that way on purpose, knowing it was gonna grab people's attention. It's pretty obvious that the clothes are mismatched, almost like he's playing a joke on the media. On the news I think they mentioned he borrowed his brother's tie. I usually love Bono's taste in clothes, he always looks original, stylish, and sexy (gotta admit he looks so cute with this outfit though, makes me giggle every time I look at him:D).

This time around he just wanted to look like a dork, making fun of the journalists that said he doesn't dress conventionally enough. Bono knows how to wear a tie when he wants and he wears it very well at that :drool:
Exhibit A:

Attachments

• bono-funny look[1].jpg
    bono-funny look[1].jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 99
lady lemonade said:

I agree with ya and I think he dressed that way on purpose, knowing it was gonna grab people's attention. It's pretty obvious that the clothes are mismatched, almost like he's playing a joke on the media. On the news I think they mentioned he borrowed his brother's tie. I usually love Bono's taste in clothes, he always looks original, stylish, and sexy (gotta admit he looks so cute with this outfit though, makes me giggle every time I look at him:D).

This time around he just wanted to look like a dork, making fun of the journalists that said he doesn't dress conventionally enough. Bono knows how to wear a tie when he wants and he wears it very well at that :drool:
Exhibit A:

I agree--the whole thing was completely deliberate! It was a practical joke on the media. Considering some of the #%#$% they've written about Bono and his work, it serves them right. :lol: :lol:

lady lemonade said:

ah!!!! this is very very perceptive ... i can see him purposely dressing this way to mock the media. :lol: :bono: =:mac:

I truly don't think he was mocking anybody. It's style, baby, style of the rich and famous.

LMAO....gonna have to go with e-mole on this one! Love ya, B-man, but wtf is with the checkered shirt and green tie? and [edit] OMD, the burgundy socks!!! :eek: Where's Fintan (or Adam?) when you need them? (geez, ESPECIALLY in Paris, the world fashion capital) ;)

Moonie, loved the shirt/pants thing, and Mona...I think I need summa those checkered Vans, man!!! *goes searching*

elevatedmole said:
Bono looks lovely, the outfit is atrocious.

:|

Did he get dressed in the dark? ;)

Last edited:
sge.ail16.200602123648.photo00.default-384x265.jpg

Bono: `Je suis tr?s sexy m?me si je suis habill? comme un clown. Les filles de PLEBA m'adorent quand m?me!! `

Chirac: `Sacr? Bono!`

Waits for sula or lilly to translate it...;)

Okay i'm a bit tired...:huh:

Last edited:
Naya said:
sge.ail16.200602123648.photo00.default-384x265.jpg

Bono: `Je suis tr?s sexy m?me si je suis habill? comme un clown. Les filles de PLEBA m'adorent quand m?me!! `

Chirac: `Sacr? Bono!`

Waits for sula or lilly to translate it...;)

Okay i'm a bit tired...:huh:

*snorts madly like a drunk frenchman*

LOL!!!!! super drole! au moins bono s'est raser la figure.........

lady lemonade said:

:drool:
Exhibit A:

I LOVE THIS BONO PIC!!! I had never seen that one!! I love this thread!!! You Pleba girls had me rolling!!! Thanks for some great laughs....
Bono looks absolutely adorable in those pictures. He is SO unique always and he can get away with anything! God help me, I love Bono more and more every day!!!!

Back
Top Bottom