New Bono Frangrance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
This was on U2log and I thought it was amusing and actually not a bad idea :D

one_bono_fragrance.jpg

Hehehe!
But uhm.....sorry to ruin everybody's fun.....there already is a fragrance called one.
It's by Calvin Klein and is indeed intended to be for both men and women.

Miringeltje said:
Hehehe!
But uhm.....sorry to ruin everybody's fun.....there already is a fragrance called one.
It's by Calvin Klein and is indeed intended to be for both men and women.

Um, yeah that is the calvin Klein bottle, it's a joke & just so fitting, 'for a man and a woman' :wink:

This is a bit old, but I still find it funny. Does anyone know what happened to Answer Guy anyway?

Could you please tell me what cologne Bono wears? I want to buy some for my husband.

Dear Violet:

Many a woman has wanted to recreate that special Bono-feeling with their partner in the comfort of their homes. Bono wears a very specific scent which can be duplicated as follows:

1 part Guinness
2 parts short, Black Irish pheromones (read: sweat)
1 part Cuban cigar
2 parts Altoids (cinnamon)
and
4 parts what can only be described as the "smell of incredible wealth."

I'd just get him a bottle of Old Spice.

Meghan said:
This is a bit old, but I still find it funny. Does anyone know what happened to Answer Guy anyway?

Could you please tell me what cologne Bono wears? I want to buy some for my husband.

Dear Violet:

Many a woman has wanted to recreate that special Bono-feeling with their partner in the comfort of their homes. Bono wears a very specific scent which can be duplicated as follows:

1 part Guinness
2 parts short, Black Irish pheromones (read: sweat)
1 part Cuban cigar
2 parts Altoids (cinnamon)
and
4 parts what can only be described as the "smell of incredible wealth."

I'd just get him a bottle of Old Spice.

That was one of my favorite answers that he gave. I think he is still around, he did some entries on the @U2 blog during the concerts in Dublin. I wish he would still do his column though. Maybe he got tired of it, or too busy.:shrug:

AG wedded more or less an year ago.

you know, for the longest time I thought Answer Guy was Adam...

Back
Top Bottom