New Bono Ali picture from Edge's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
bonoali_wedding.jpg

At least I'd never seen it before.

Thanks to Sonia for emailing it to me :D

awwwwwwwww.......that's a really nice pic of bono and ali....now if we could just find one of larry and adam we;d be all set :yes:

Nice pic, she's so purty! I love the way his hand is resting on her neck *sighs*

you're welcome :) I think the way he's looking at the camera is just dreaaaaaamy :love:

I put the pics I have on my site, at least the ones I had time to browse thru and upload now. Edge & Morleigh

:heart:

Nice pics! :)

:rolleyes:wondering if Dennis Hopper would've scored a cute young wife like that looking the way he does if he worked at the mulch factory and lived in a trailer park :p

Hey, would anyone happen to know what the blue, uh, object that Ali seems to be holding is? It wouldn't be a baby blanket, would it? I feel like an idiot asking but I can't resist. I didn't see a single pic of the baby, so what on earth...........?? Inquiring minds want to know. :wink: :wink:

verte76 said:
Hey, would anyone happen to know what the blue, uh, object that Ali seems to be holding is? It wouldn't be a baby blanket, would it? I feel like an idiot asking but I can't resist. I didn't see a single pic of the baby, so what on earth...........?? Inquiring minds want to know. :wink: :wink:

I think it's a shawl, but i'm not sure

A shawl? A SHAWL?

Really Oilve...how droll...

*sigh*

You would hardly know you were a Phisto sometimes...

*shakes head*

Pashmina...PASHMINA is so much more posh...

*wink*

:mac:

Love and Air Kisses

MacFishto

oooooh

Yes and you know how grumpy Phistos get before their morning martini don't you darling??

:eyebrow: :mac:

FishNeedsABicycle said:
A shawl? A SHAWL?

Really Oilve...how droll...

*sigh*

You would hardly know you were a Phisto sometimes...

*shakes head*

Pashmina...PASHMINA is so much more posh...

*wink*

Love and Air Kisses

MacFishto

Last edited:
Oh yes dear...how goshe of me...

*hand's olive a martini*

Now then dear...about that shawl...

Shawl's are for silly humans...poor dears don't know any better...Ali is obviously a Phisto in hiding...such class...such grace...such style...such a man she has...

You know...he really does bear an uncanny resemblace to our beloved MacPhisto...good show Ali...good show.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Oh yes dear...how goshe of me...

*hand's olive a martini*

thank you darling but I may need two. off to the society to see what trouble we've gotten in lately.

Thank you for correcting my oversight darling. I'll be sure to repay you in full. :adam:

bonoali25.jpg

Very nice pic, thanks Carrie!

flaming june said:
Nice pic, she's so purty! I love the way his hand is resting on her neck *sighs*
That was my first thought too!:)

re: what's Ali holding, it's a shawl, she's wearing it in another pic.
She seems to be into shawls, she's wearing one in the nice pics of her and Bono walking on the streets of NY and in other pics.

oliveu2cm said:

thank you darling but I may need two. off to the society to see what trouble we've gotten in lately.

Thank you for correcting my oversight darling. I'll be sure to repay you in full. :adam:

Oh yes Olive...Please do...PLEASE do...

Bow-Chica-Baw-Bow

Here's a little fyi related to this...There's a pic of Bono and Ali from Edge's wedding in the latest PEOPLE (with Angelina Jolie and survivor stories on the cover). It might be the same one they ran in the wedding spread...I can't remember! But anyway, it's in an article about "the new sunscreen": ways that celebs are keeping cool and has Bono and Ali with the parasol.

I know you can't see them in the Ali/Bono picture posted in this thread, but Ali's shoes were sooooooooooo awesome!!!
I :heart: them. They've got these little red tie strappy thingys.....soooooooo cute!
Anywhoo......the purpose of this post is that Ali has cool shoes :D
*which has nothing to do with this thread*
*leaves now*

wertsie said:
Here's a little fyi related to this...There's a pic of Bono and Ali from Edge's wedding in the latest PEOPLE (with Angelina Jolie and survivor stories on the cover). It might be the same one they ran in the wedding spread...I can't remember! But anyway, it's in an article about "the new sunscreen": ways that celebs are keeping cool and has Bono and Ali with the parasol.

Love the parasol pic.:drool: :drool: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom