New Band Aid pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
Atomic Lemon posted bigger, non watermarked ones of the first two pics in the Gift thread :bow:

8c25a9b3.jpg

6d31e657.jpg

the others:
ba48fbd2.jpg

905f2367.jpg

520331d3.jpg

*shrieks with joy*

wow, all my Christmases at once - my two favourite Irishmen.... together.... and looking fabulous!

Thanks Kelly!
:hug:

This pic is possibly the cutest Bono picture i've seen all year -
kellyahern said:

Last edited:
Kelly! :bow: :bow:

Thank you thank you! :drool: That picture of Bono without the sunglasses is the best Christmas present I have gotten so far this year.

Does anyone know how to de-watermark? I would love to see that picture of Bono lifting the sunglasses, but without that cursed watermark.

Dewatermarked...

BandAid04.jpg

You know, I really do love pin-striped suits... it helps if I keep telling myself that! }: )~ (And I thought faces were hard!)

goat

What's with the white bands around the arms? Can I do it? Would that make me look like a poser? A stalker? Crazy? All three? :D

madonna's child, here is a link to the meaning of the white bands:

http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband.html

I encourage everyone who enjoyed this thread to visit the MakePovertyHistory website often to keep up with what is happening with this campaign to make poverty history. :yes:

And kelly - so many thanks for these beautiful pics from Band Aid 20!

This is TRULY an early Christmas present for me. :wink:

I love these pics of Bono and Bob together again - they have been through so much together these last 20 years fighting for Africa's Future.

They are truly two of my most favorite people in the whole world.

Bono is GORGEOUS as always, but I love Geldof - smiling and joking again. I can't remember the last time I saw Geldof smile so brightly. He has a wonderful smile.:up:

FEED THE WORLD....:hug:

Hey Jam...I heard you have to be in the UK to be able to get one of those armbands...do you know if that's true? All I know is it says they'll be available to the public from Oxfam shops in January...but I'm not sure where. Do we have an online shop for Oxfam in America?! I'm so :confused: Me wants one.

Last edited:
stars, this is the last info I saw in regards to the white bands as given us by our friend, Katey.

Over the holidays, I will do some research into it and see what I can find out.

And if Katey sees this and knows some updated info on it, please let us know here!

I would love to have a white band too!

But WITH OR WITHOUT a white band, our commitment to working to end extreme poverty in our world is still VERY IMPORTANT.

Thanks for your interest, stars.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO....

Public Relations
Staff
Premium Member

Local time:
12-24-2004 04:04 AM

11-15-2004 10:27 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI for those of you interested in the bands Siobhan at the Make Poverty History Campaign informs me

"The campaign does not actually publicly launch until 1 January 2005, so the bands will be available from that point on. We will soon be including information on the website about where you can get the bands from so do please keep checking www.makepovertyhistory.org for updates on this and how you can get involved
in activities".

kate@interference.com
:wink:

Actually, Bob Geldof is a wonderful person. I don't know that for sure, but he has full custody of Tiger Lily, which is his ex-wife's daughter, daughter of Michael Hutchence. I don't know of any man who would take his ex-wife's kid and her lover that she left him for's daughter.
Out of pure love. Maybe? Am I wrong? Does anyone else think this is not a pure thing to like him on?
I also do like that he does charity, but taking on the girl is a whole new meaning.

Back
Top Bottom