Never let Bono call you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Johnny Borrell: 'Bono wiped my phone!'

Friendship with U2 star leads to mobile technical problems

Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell is friends with Bono - but says the U2 frontman calling him has led to serious technical problems.

The two have shared intimate chats - but when Bono hangs up something very strange happens.

Borrell revealed: "Nobody has Bono in their contacts! Bono doesn't have a number that can stick in contacts. The last time Bono phoned me, it wiped all my saved text messages out of my phone.

He added: "It went 'ching, ching, ching, ching' like that - like a Pac-Man thing. He deleted all my text messages - it was amazing! Maybe he was using Al Gore's phone of some secret service stuff, but there was no way you could get the number to call him back because not only had the number gone but the whole call history had gone. I don't think anyone's got Bono's number."

When we were in Eze this summer we heard some new songs and one of them had a line "Do you have my number?" :wink: and he repeated it very often

:wink:

(every time we were whispered the answer, we don't :) but we would like to have it :) )

Bono can call me any time, even if it erases all my friends' numbers in my phone, I don't care. He can even erase my boyfriend's number. He'll call me anyway if he wants something.

:lol: That's like something out of James Bond; call him and he'll destroy your phone. He'd probably have to kill you if you knew the number.

^ VERY FUNNY!!!!! He is such an enigma, that man. Ahhhh, the sensuous AND mysterious Bono. Gotta love'em. Every day, more and more.
:drool:

U2girl said:
:lol: That's like something out of James Bond; call him and he'll destroy your phone. He'd probably have to kill you if you knew the number.

Yeah, he'd start in on Africa... Hey, why do you think he talks about Africa to world leaders? They have his phone number.

It's not his, it is Edge's techno-savviness:mad: . I can see him now: "Edge, I need a phone number where no-one will be able to call me back or pass it on. My number must remain a secret!" So Edge puts his Mad Scientist bobble-cap (TM) on and says, "Yep, OK, B, I'll get to work on it, never fear."

Back
Top Bottom