Needed: High Rama-Lama Priestess of LEATHER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
*Bluey spins her big lemon chair around and gazes at everyone through her fly shades*
Aaaalright LEATHER girls, as Chair Lemon, I have decided that we need a High Rama-Lama Priestess of LEATHER.
The experience that is Bono is just too much for any group of mortals to take without some sort of spiritual guidance, or an oxygen mask. Oxygen masks are expensive as hell. So I want a Priestess.
If you are the Rama-Lama Priestess of LEATHER, you will be the one to testify to the power of Bono and to guide our sisters in LEATHER through their Bono experiences.
You get extra points for incorperating Mr. Mac in some way.
Reply to this thread little Mommas and may the Bono be with you.

%3B%3C9364832323%7Ego45%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A738767nu0mrj

%3B%3C9%3A48832323%7Ego44%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A77%3E2%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B573%3C3%3Bnu0mrj

*end transmission*
-Bluey, Chair Lemon of LEATHER.

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!"
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 09-21-2001).]

Originally posted by blueeyes:
*Bluey spins her big lemon chair around and gazes at everyone through her fly shades*
Aaaalright LEATHER girls, as Chair Lemon, I have decided that we need a High Rama-Lama Priestess of LEATHER.
The experience that is Bono is just too much for any group of mortals to take without some sort of spiritual guidance, or an oxygen mask. Oxygen masks are expensive as hell. So I want a Priestess.
If you are the Rama-Lama Priestess of LEATHER, you will be the one to testify to the power of Bono and to guide our sisters in LEATHER through their Bono experiences.
You get extra points for incorperating Mr. Mac in some way.
Reply to this thread little Mommas and may the Bono be with you.
*end transmission*
-Bluey, Chair Lemon of LEATHER.

Ehh... and at 10.30 pm a friday night after a week of hard work on the other side of the world this means in correct english.. ehh ??

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1 - lost in space

PS. Do I drop to #10 now, with this question? *blink with my blue eyes to Chair Lemon, dear Bluey*

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

No no, you shall not.
I am too busy being cool to demote anyone today.
But here is your penance...post more religious pictures of Bono and you may be forgiven....
-Blue, Chair Lemon of LEATHER

No no, you shall not.
I am too busy being cool to demote anyone today.
But here is your penance...post more religious pictures of Bono and you may be forgiven....
-Blue, Chair Lemon of LEATHER

Oki, sir... ehh... lady, chair Lemon. I so badly want so be #1 so here comes some pics.

New round for this pic I think is in place.

Bonobiljakt.jpg

100268.jpg

00274335.jpg

Come on up here LEATHER-girls

3323%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327347863%3Bot1lsi

Religious nigh, religious pic

3323%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323273478639ot1lsi

"Hey, Bluey, you better keep that gorgeous Miss Zooropa as BB #1, you hear me??"

Am I forgiven? Please, please, please.....

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

HMP! I think Crzy4Bono and I should be high priestesses, because we are the most tenured Bono lovers. We have adored him for 20 years, we are experienced and deeply devoted to him. (Especially in LEATHER!!}
3324338323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323266%3C%3B9%3A99ot1lsi

3324338323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323266%3B%3A7379ot1lsi

If I can't be a priestess, I at least want to be the old wise one who will sit on the mountaintop and answer the questions and offer asstistance to the newly converted!
smile.gif

Ahem... Madame ChairLemon Bluey, as I stated in my application for membership into LEATHER (see original LEATHER thread), I would like to be Minister of Swagger- although I'm not really sure what that entails beyond an intense appreciation of the B-man's swagger & style...but I do know that I've been REALLY good at it for 19 years
biggrin.gif

Thank you for your consideration *Julyfly makes sign of the Fly* & all hail the mighty Bono,
Julyfly (Mahalia)

------------------
we move through miracle days....

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
HMP! I think Crzy4Bono and I should be high priestesses, because we are the most tenured Bono lovers. We have adored him for 20 years, we are experienced and deeply devoted to him. (Especially in LEATHER!!}

Why, I wholeheartedly agree with you there Gypsy - in fact, I'll be happy to be co-high priestess... and anyone who's been around PLEBA very long knows of my great love for Bono in leather... so - here ya go...

bono37.jpg

bono52.jpg

bono7.jpg

bono38.jpg

bono51.jpg

black%20leather%20bubble%20pants.art

the%20fly.jpg

(Is that enough? 'Cause I have more...)

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Well hello, my dear comrades!

I am not replying to beg to be a priestess though I have named myself after -his Lordship- Mr Mac and own at least a herd of cows worth of leather, I am simply slightly pissed and enjoying the pics... ( it is gone midnight here in England on a Friday)

Good luck with the managerial duties Bluey, I am sure you shall do us all proud
smile.gif

Oh is bonosock back yet?

Man I need to either quit school or quit PLEBA! Hm...There's so much going on in both! I'd apply for this position but I already have one. Lol does having several shrines built to Bono count?
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

*The Screen jumps to life, white with static, then an image bleeds through the snow: Chair-Lemon Bluey, replesden, repsled, repedlecsnt(...oh don't ask me to spell that word, I'm drinking!) cool in her leather vest, addresses the LEATHER girls from her big lemon chair*
Very well, I have arrived at my deciscions:
1) Miss Zooropa, you have indeed shown yourself worthy...you are now #1 Bonolicious Bonobabe. Enjoy.
2) I hearby recognize JulyFly as LEATHER's official Minister (sinister?) of Swagger, go make up a job for yourself.
3)The idea of dual High Rama-lama Priestesses pleases me and they are indeed worthy.
Gypsy and Crzy4Bono are now the twin High Rama-lama Priestesses of LEATHER. Go forth and spread the holy word.
4) Bono sock is back and he is currently in therapy after that unfortuneate Chilli Pepper experience. He is also getting a makeover to mark his rebirth as the ultimate LEATHER stud-sock.
Stay tuned babies.....may the bono be with you.
*Bluey clicks a large remote at the screen and her image dissolves in the snow*
TRANSMISSION ENDED.

-Bluey, Chair-Lemon of LEATHER.

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!"
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 09-21-2001).]

1) Miss Zooropa, you have indeed shown yourself worthy...you are now #1 Bonolicious Bonobabe. Enjoy.
2) I hearby recognize JulyFly as LEATHER's official Minister (sinister?) of Swagger, go make up a job for yourself.
3)The idea of dual High Rama-lama Priestesses pleases me and they are indeed worthy.
Gypsy and Crzy4Bono are now the twin High Rama-lama Priestesses of LEATHER. Go forth and spread the holy word.
4) Bono sock is back and he is currently in therapy after that unfortuneate Chilli Pepper experience. He is also getting a makeover to mark his rebirth as the ultimate LEATHER stud-sock.

lol I *scrubbed BonoSock* and disinfected him and bathed him in holy water and put him on my foot and shuffled my feet on the carpet and the magic electrons cleansed him.

The Lemon hath spoken!

Now go make it a happy world, one beaU2iful day at a time.

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

All right, thank you Bluey! We will do our best to spread the word, we all must! Don't forget girls, witness to all those around you, try the persuasion of suede and leather on the unconverted, if Bono in LEATHER doesn't win them over they are hopeless, but don't give up on the damned. It is great that so many of you here have come to see the light, and are all missionaries for the cause! Guess I'd better start by spreading some more hot leather pics around. Crzy's first two pics represent the ultimate image of Bono in leather! I will try to post worthy pics! In this first one, his vest is leather, and look at those legs! SEXINESS!

3324348%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323268%3B2%3C646ot1lsi

3324348%3B23232%7Ffp39%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323267474848ot1lsi

3324348%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323266%3A4%3C279ot1lsi

3324348%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323266%3B2%3A776ot1lsi

3324348%3B23232%7Ffp39%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232326692%3B946ot1lsi

I took this one myself
3324348%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3A%3C%3Bot1lsi

Will post more later. Everybody post some, or just spread the glorious word!

hmmmmm....Sinister Minister Of Swagger..I like the sound of that! Thank you Chair Lemon Bluey- I will do my best to preach the gospel of Bono Swagger throughout the land to all of those poor, wretched souls who have never known the swagger.

*July steps up to the pulpit*
"I HA-YUVE A VISION! I HA-YUVE A VISION!
BONO IN BLACK LEATHER, ALL A-SWAGGER! LORD, HA-YUVE MERCY! CAN I GIT AN AMEN?!?!"

Amen!
Now go forth in PEACE to spread the word - but wait until the tickets have all sold out 'cause it's going to be hard enough to get GAs to these shows without fighting over them with the newly converted!
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Bluey, Bono girls, I am depressed. After looking through these threads, I see some of the Bono girls going over to the dark side, backsliding, becoming traitors and infidels. I am deeply concerned and upset at the amount of our congregation straying to Larry. Come on, Bono has everything over Larry! Larry has his girls, that's fine, but the Bono girls should not blaspheme and betray their idol, Bono. He is the one and only true high power of hotness, sexiness, and charisma. Yo, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Larry, I fear no evil, for Bono is with me! I will NEVER be swayed, Bono is best by far, and damnation to those who have sinned and will not repent!
I would like to have a position of confessional for all those tempted to leave the flock, I surely can convince them Bono is the way!

IN addition to Bono sock, I was wondering if we could add Tony as a mascot, or a 'graven image' of Bono to worship in his abscence.

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

Hm
that is an issue. *feels guilty* Well as long as all LEATHER members make sure they use the Bono icon relgiiously, I think we'll be fine.

I'm only human -- I admit I think Larry is a hot tamale. But as Bono Rep. to the world it's my sworn duty to promote Bono. And that is what I will do.

lol I feel like GW Bush
smile.gif
"People misunderestimate me"

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom