"Need to go away and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well, not "...dream it all up again", but...

Soon I have my exams (4 of them! :eek:), and I really need to study hard and concentrate, so I won't be coming here very often. :sigh:

I'll be "checking out" today (maybe I'll drop in once in a while) and I'm comming back around July 10th - then I've had my exams and got home from vacation... :cool:

Just thought I'd let you know... Have a nice summer everyone! :wave:

If you for some reason need to contact me you can reach me on my mail: dhj@adslhome.dk

Good luck Merc don't forget to check out the JT Leather day thread to hold you over until you come back. :hug:

I'm going to take a break from here the next few days too, going to try to smell the wildflowers, pet the cats and find something beautiful to hold onto. :wave:

Good luck on exams everyone! I can't wait to finish this year and move into the house! Ellen and I are going bizzonkers in this jail-cell-sized room we call home.

Moonlit_Angel said:
We'll miss ya around here, Merc-same with you, U2Kitten. Hope to see you both back again soon. :hug: :wave:.

And yeah, Merc, good luck with the exams. :) :up:.

Couldn't have said it any better. So good luck with the exams :up: and see you both later:hug:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :hug:

I needed a little break, so I tought I'd just stop by and post a bit...

Just found out that I have to read over 1000 pages in 8 days - in English! Argh!!! :scream:
... but I've done it before, so I guess I can do it again :shrug: - It just seems so... endless...right now :crazy:

Hope that everyone is doing well - Stay safe!
~Merc~

Back
Top Bottom