Need to celebrate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pamelakellett

Refugee
I`ve spent the last 8 hours, 1 1/2 reams of good quality paper and 5 inkjet cartridges printing off 4 copies of my dissertation for my MA. It`s done and I can`t bear to look at it again incase I spot anymore mistakes - but why don`t I feel elated? It`s such a letdown, I thought I`d want to go out celebrating after spending the last 4 years doing my MA as well as working full time.

I need some georgeous pix of the lads celebrating my success :drunk:

The real party will start when I get the results and have passed!:happy: :shocked: :dancing: :rockon:

:up: :applaud:

Champers_band_vertigo.jpg

LarryEdgedanceBW.jpg

footballhooliganLarry.jpg

Zoo_silly.jpg

Vertigogrouphug.jpg

Larry's especially happy for you!!
BIGsmile2_Boston.jpg

Pamelakellett said:
I`ve spent the last 8 hours, 1 1/2 reams of good quality paper and 5 inkjet cartridges printing off 4 copies of my dissertation for my MA. It`s done and I can`t bear to look at it again incase I spot anymore mistakes - but why don`t I feel elated? It`s such a letdown, I thought I`d want to go out celebrating after spending the last 4 years doing my MA as well as working full time.

The real party will start when I get the results and have passed!:happy: :shocked: :dancing: :rockon:

good luck!!!! :)

OMG - Laney, is THAT LARRY? His face almost doesn't look like him? Where are those from?

And congrats on the Masters! I finished mine last spring and when I got the news that I'd passed (with flying colors), I grabbed the first person I saw and hugged them!

:lol: That's Larry all right. A little :drunk: Larry... :giggle:

Those are screen caps from a video. They were filmed back in 1992 celebrating in the backstage the winning of an award for Best Group Video (Even Better Than The Real Thing) at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Pamelakellett said:

I know that feeling. Completed my MBA and looked around and said "Is that all there is?" Still can't believe they gave me the damn thing. Then again I worked my arse off.

Congrats! Well done! Well done indeed!

Back
Top Bottom