Need the Stills!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Okay, I need video stills! I know there have GOT to be some good ones out there! If anyone has ANY stills from Staring At the Sun please, please, please post them! Or email them to me, anything! I'm obsessed with this video and have already watched it WAY too many times today...the guys are SOOOO hot in the vid and I need stills! Please, help a girl out! Donate to the "I Am Head Over Heels For U2 and I Need Vid Stills Fund" (IAHOHFU2&INVSF)!

a desperate, hippy

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Hey! I've got tones of stills, including SATS (one of my favs too!).

http://community.webshots.com/user/cantseeorbeseen

It's on page 3.
Hope this works. If it doesn't just copy and paste it into your address bar. hope it helps!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 12-06-2001).]

Ok, I think I need to post a couple.....

*drools*

eW24661.jpg

HK99852.jpg

HK46919.jpg

HJ94030.jpg

*faints*

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

*helps CantSeeOrBeSeen off the floor*
*takes another look at the pics*

OMG!!! Fecking WONDERFUL pics!
*faints*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!

*helps hippyactress off floor*

I think this just may end up being an ongoing cycle......

*stops self from looking at pics, therefore saving self from fainting*

LOL!

------------------

okay, this is annoying...i think I am the only U2 fan who has never seen the SATS video...i am trying to get the video from kazaa, but it is not working...help, where else can I get it or can someone e-mail it to me?

Ahhh yeah, they all look so good in the SATS
vid... Here's more:

Boom-cha!
b0191.jpg

b0207.gif

I think this one is also from SATS:
b0244.gif

b0282.jpg

I know I have there's more somewhere, but I'm lazy. I hope all of the pics worked!

------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

HIPPYACTRESS!!!!
your downloading Last Nigh On Earth from me off KaZaa as we speak. Just want to tell you that it's not the video, even though it says it is. It's the audio. But I do have tons of others on there, feel free to download as many as you like. I am still unsuccessful at finding Last Night On Earth. Anyone??? My name on KaZaa is zimmerman1010

btw- MissVelvetDress - I have SATS on KaZaa. I know you tried getting it from there already, but you could try it from me. I have a pretty fast computer and the download time shouldn't be bad.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 12-06-2001).]

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

btw- MissVelvetDress - I have SATS on KaZaa. I know you tried getting it from there already, but you could try it from me. I have a pretty fast computer and the download time shouldn't be bad.

thanks...i will try downloading it from you!
smile.gif

AHHHH! Thought that was you! Couldn't reply to you cause of something like you have an older version...sent you like 5 messages! How fecking cool! We meet in other places as well! U2 fans UNITE!

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!

hippy

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!

Back
Top Bottom