Need the other pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Can somebody post the other pics that kinda went with this one,
I think Bono might be in the rest... I had them but then my parents deleted everything off my puter and this one was the only one I put in my snapfish acount (I'm a moron:| )
Thanx:)
33%3A%3C8%3B9923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E2323554445%3A%3B9ot1lsi

There are some pics similar to that and I remember having them but I can't find them :scratch:

I've uploaded this one, if I find the rest I'll post them.

33%3A%3C955923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D67%3A%3D846%3DXROQDF%3E232357%3A%3C6%3B694ot1lsi

Sorry, I never saved those underwear pics. I just felt 'wrong.' But if the rest of you want to post them I'll look :p :tongue: ;)

I don't think Who4Life is looking for the "underwear" pics, but the one that shows Edge, Aislinn and Bono together on the couch. Aislinn is ruffling Bono's hair, I think.

biff said:
I don't think Who4Life is looking for the "underwear" pics, but the one that shows Edge, Aislinn and Bono together on the couch. Aislinn is ruffling Bono's hair, I think.
:yes:

And thank you teehee :)

And maybe it's just her haircut, but Aislinn has a realllllly long neck! Very cute pics. Is she flirting with Bono, do you think?:wink:

You're welcome! :D Edge looks really hot indeed :drool:

haha, and yes, Aislinn looks like she has a tiny head and a long neck.. :yikes:

I feel bad for Bono cause in the other 2 pics it looks like he mite be a little left out :( and I don't know about you guys but I get a little annoyed or... I don't know the feeling, maybe a little let down when my freinds do that to me. But maybe he isn't left out and he is just fine and happy :)

Well, they're certainly being very couple-y, which can make you feel left out if your own gal isn't around (or maybe he just has a headache?)

:wink: Ahh, memories of not that long ago-huh? Yeah, Aislinn does have a really long neck-but I always thought that graceful! Just a really bad shot of her. you know, it just seems as long as they have been friends=They ALL are friends! How could the girlfriends/wives ever be left out?

Back
Top Bottom