Need some comfort and encouragment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
I know I haven't bee around lately but I hope I can count on you anyway.

My day, the last days actually, have been a mess and I'm tired, sad and upset.
I just got off the phone with a customer that was really, really rude and swore at me adn that was it for me. The last days have been shitty.
My apartment is filled with mould and the drain from the kitchen is all broken so I had to move, again, and it will take at least a month to fix it, just when I got it homie and nice.
Oki, it's not that bad since I don't have to pay the rent while they are working and they arranged a newly renovated apartment just a few buildings away but it still is shitty to have to pack everything in boxes again and move just to know that you have to do it all over again in a month, six weeks.

But this customer, that's it, I want to go home and go to bed and listen to Bono's beautiful voice rock me to sleep. But I have to work another three hours and will most likely get a few more of those rude customers, it's that kind of day.....

Thank you for letting me spit it out and that you for reading this far.

A really, really sad Sara.....
frown.gif

(((((((Sara)))))))))))

*spit* on that rude customer- SHE certainly doesn't deserve getting a smile like this:

yummybono.jpg

hope you can get home soon and turn U2 on.
smile.gif
hang in there!!

Hey Girl!! Just be strong cause you know there?s alwys a reward down the line and that reward is GOTHENBURGATION!!!

Don?t let ANYONE step on you!!!

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Please don't be sad, Miss Zooropa

U2_034.jpg

right now, the boys are planning a plot to avenge that evil customer who swore at you.

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

hey Sara,
I'm very new here so I don't really know you yet, but I think you deserve a hug because of all the crap that's been happening to you recently

((((((HUGS))))))

and also you deserve a Bono-pic, and I've looked for a nice one.. here's my choice
wink.gif

bono_083.jpg

Hope you get to listen to Bono's voice soon and relax for a while!
smile.gif

((((HUGS)))) again

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

------------------
Hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over

My icon's mouth is covered up because of all the filthy expletives it wants to heap on the callous, inconsiderate, and unmannerly person that you have had the misfortune to deal with just now. But a person that has no home-training is not even worthy of my filthy expletives or your concern, Sara. I'm sorry you're having such a bad time... sometimes when it rains, it pours, doesn't it?
So, do something really nice for yourself to change the remainder of your day since there is nothing you can do about the beginning of it. I wish you sweet dreams of U2!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

[This message has been edited by Julyfly (edited 01-31-2002).]

bono will take your pain,keep him in your thoughts or whoever cures you, believe me if you dont focus on the aggrevation itl go believe me i got an hour
long tattoo on my stomach the other day and i got through it by focussen on the person i loved just by having his image in my head healed me.

its just a moment this time will pass

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Thanks everyone!! Two more hours and I'm on my way home, to bed.

You're all very sweet and I love all those pictures of Bono, he makes me smile every time.

I will really try to do something nice for myself..... ideas??
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Thanks everyone!! Two more hours and I'm on my way home, to bed.

You're all very sweet and I love all those pictures of Bono, he makes me smile every time.

I will really try to do something nice for myself..... ideas??
smile.gif

well, when clients or brokers make me mad it sometimes is a costly thing for me. One time I was so mad that I ended up buying a leather coat.
wink.gif

But I would not recommend that. If the weather is nice, simply roll the windows down in your car and enjoy the weather. I always enjoy the simple pleasures to unwind from a bad day, such as a walk.

I do hope your day gets better. It is not fun having people yell and curse at you. Trust me, with the job that I have, I have had conversations with people that have resulted in heated arguements and hang ups. I just blow it off and think it could always be worse, at least you have a healthy life and attitude that does not allow you to act like those nasty ungrateful people.

Cheer up hon, everything will be alright.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-31-2002).]

I recommend a bubble bath. Great for relieving stress.

Come to think of it...Bono recommends that too.
biggrin.gif

bono_bath.jpg

Hope your day goes better.
smile.gif

-sula

great minds think alike, sula! I was just going to suggest a nice, hot, Bono-esque bubblebath with some righteous U2unes
(U2 tunes) in the background.... and a glass
( or bottle) of wine doesn't hurt, either
biggrin.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

Originally posted by Julyfly:
great minds think alike, sula! I was just going to suggest a nice, hot, Bono-esque bubblebath with some righteous U2unes
(U2 tunes) in the background.... and a glass
( or bottle) of wine doesn't hurt, either
biggrin.gif

There's one problem though.... the bathtub is left in my other apartment..... But a bottle....of something.... yeah, I could sure use it... It has never really helped though....
biggrin.gif

But if Bono stopped by I would go and get the bathtub, take it under my arm to my new apartment and invite him in...... *dreams away with a smile on her face*

I've had a day much like yours. Seriously! Broken stuff, moldy stuff, rude people on the phone I wanted to beat with a crowbar, my life sucks. Maybe if you knew how much my life sucked you would feel better, but I know, when it happens to you nothing helps. Have you seen the new Super Bowl pics from yesterday? Here are some for you:

capt.1012427535super_bowl_music_xtg103.jpg

superbowlpc5.jpg

Here share a smile with our boys

capt.1012426763.super_bowl_music_xtg101.jpg

3.jpg

Bono wants you to be happy!

8.jpg

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:

8.jpg

Bono: "What? What's that you say? A rude customer harassed MissZooropa? Well, maybe we'll just have to hunt that person down and make them run a few plays from the quarterback position at the Super Bowl...without an offensive line in front of them..."

I used to work in customer service, so I know
how people can be. My suggestion? Well, I don't know where you live but it's frickin' freezing here, so I suggest drinking a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate and curling up in front of the television to watch something interesting you wouldn't normally watch. Better yet, watch a U2 concert on video! Enjoy yourself, and leave it behind!!!

(((hugs)))

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Awww, Sara! I know how horrible it is getting yelled at by horrible ppl on the phone. ((((HUGS))))

Next time they swear at you, just say "I am not continuing this conversation if you are going to speak to me that way." and hang up. You are perfectly within your rights to do so.

And what a total drag about having to move! That sucks!!!
frown.gif

I hope the dulcet tones of our boys rocked you to sleep and that you are feeling much better today!
smile.gif

((((((((((Sara))))))))))

Don?t let a stupid customer get onto your nerves. It?s not worth it.

I hope you?ll have a nice weekend and if there wouldn?t be a few thousand miles between us, I?d come and help you moving.

*hugs

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

(((SARA)))

Sucks to be sad and for some reason it's even worse this time of year.

Wish I could make it go away.....

Hopefully it will pass sooner rather than later. Sunday is just around the corner and I'm sure that will put a smile on your face.

Chin up. I'll post pics for you when I'm at home since I can't really do it at work these days - now that sucks!!!

(((group hug)))

Thank you so much!! You are all so kind to me!
I finally made it home and to bed and put on some U2. I ususally put the stereo on sleep so it turns off after an hour but I forgot and when I woke up during the night a few times, everytime I heard Bono's voice....It was lovely!!!

Mrs.Edge, just a comment on your advice about telling her not to swear otherwise hang up. I usually do that and did so this time too and people tedn to calm down a bit, but you know what she said? First I said "Don't you swear at me, I totally understand that you are upset but I'm here trying to help you and if you swear, I will hang up. I don't tolerate people swearing at me!" Then she answered: "I don't care what you tolerate or not, I swear as much as I want!" It felt like she didn't think it was a person she was talking to.

Well, today is another day and I got a nice ride with my horse so I'm feeling better.
A big thank you once again!
smile.gif

I have to come here more often, I'm always late at replying to stuff...
I have an idea for your rude customers... if they get mad, put them on hold and play U2 for a few minutes, maybe they'll calm down.

Ooh, here's a pic I took from the Boston DVD -- if it works I'll post more. :)
i19312DE4-CD80-413C-8575-F91F9E2129AA.jpg

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 02-01-2002).]

Zoo Girl those pics are great!
Miss Zooropa I'm sorry to hear about your crappy day.
frown.gif
People can be just evil sometimes. On Tuesday some woman called me a bitch after she had proceeded to let her entertainment center she was picking up drop on my foot and break my toe. People like that should be forced to work in customer service, so maybe next time they will think before opening their mouths. ~Jen

Originally posted by JennyBean:

On Tuesday some woman called me a bitch after she had proceeded to let her entertainment center she was picking up drop on my foot and break my toe. People like that should be forced to work in customer service, so maybe next time they will think before opening their mouths. ~Jen

you've got to be kidding me? That is awful. Did she even realize she broke your toe? I would have really hated to be in your spot, because some evil things would have come out of my mouth and i would have probably lost my job...

Originally posted by ZooGrl:

Ooh, here's a pic I took from the Boston DVD -- if it works I'll post more. :)
i19312DE4-CD80-413C-8575-F91F9E2129AA.jpg

ZooGrl,
that's wild! I don't have the equipment for screencaptures, so I've been sitting in front of my TV doing drawings in 5-minute PAUSE increments
biggrin.gif
...I've found a few other boston captures here, of course, but this first one of yours is exactly the one I did of Bono!
These are all really nice quality, too. um, if you've done any more... ?

MZ, I love what happened for you when you fell asleep with the stereo on. I think there was an angel who arranged that for you... And one who was singing, of course. I work in retail, too. Jackass customers, I've found, always somehow take their right proportion once you leave work...come to think of it, that's true of bosses, too.
wink.gif

Deb D

Thank you truecoloursfly!
I actually discovered the trick yesterday.. I was all depressed because I don't have a tv and I called a friend of mine who said he was watching the Boston DVD and then I realized, duh, I am able to watch DVDs on my laptop-- so I did. It worked pretty well- my screen is flat so that made it a lot easier than taking pics of a tv (depending on what kind of tv you have) anyway, I will take some more later today... I had a lot of fun with it yesterday :)

But wow-- drawings-- that's so cool! Can we see some?

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 02-02-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom