Need... Sleep...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Ok... this is the 10th time this summer I have gone a whole friggin night without sleep!!! Is anyone else like this or is it only me?

*sits in corner huddled with coffee*I'm trying to cut back on coffee! I promise! *makes third cup*

Whoo hypercoffee dance! :dance:

Yip i am an insomniac i havent slept at all this summer

you make loads of threads aboot here :shocked: I dont have the energy for that i stay in the random thread in LS ;)

Yes, I am insane... I got up from the computer earlier and ended up falling asleep, my mom couldnt figure out why the phone wouldnt work and she checked the computer and I had left the internet running for nine hours:eeklaugh:

I cant sleep and its 2.10

we need an insomnia thread for insomniac posters- im doing weird stuff tonight- im not reading threads properly and wandered into a non virgin thread when im not a non virgin- im tired and talking rubbish BLARG!!

*wanders off........*

Lara Mullen said:
I cant sleep and its 2.10

we need an insomnia thread for insomniac posters- im doing weird stuff tonight- im not reading threads properly and wandered into a non virgin thread when im not a non virgin- im tired and talking rubbish BLARG!!

*wanders off........*

LMAO!! I'm the Insomniac From Hell. I write all sorts of nuttiness at 2 A.M, then hate myself the next day when I don't function so great because I'm too damn sleepy. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Dood, I have gotten into this really bad pattern of staying up reading all night...then sleeping at odd hours of the day. I think my mom is getting a little pissed off at me :|

And what's this about it being 98 in New Jersey....you think that's hot? Try living in South FL.... :tongue:

hippyactress said:
Dood, I have gotten into this really bad pattern of staying up reading all night...then sleeping at odd hours of the day. I think my mom is getting a little pissed off at me :|

And what's this about it being 98 in New Jersey....you think that's hot? Try living in South FL.... :tongue:

but you have immediate access to the ocean- on three frickin' sides of the state, no less! ;) I dunno...even 85 degrees is too hot for me...I love the cold.

Jam Jar said:

:ohmy: what forum are you in?!? lol:lol:

Lemonade Stand :ohmy: Everybodys talking aboot sex in those parts :ohmy: :huh:

I had 4 hours sleep- im functioning fine.....i think........yeh im fine........

Verte im always writing crazy things aroond here......
:huh:

Ah yes...I've had a major amounts of lackage of sleep with my niece and her friend here (don't worry, my niece and I made up :yes: ) the other night we were up until 4 in the morning playing in the fort we made...okay we weren't PLAYING more like scaring in the pants off each other and we got up at 9 AM the next morning and didn't go to bed until 1 AM that night. :ohmy: I was beat. Then they moved down to their apartment the next day and they wanted me to spend the weekend down there, and I was like, "Uh no I'd rather catch up on my precious sleep" lol

*Edited TWICE cause I CAN'T spell or type :madspit: *

Last edited:
Lara Mullen said:

Lemonade Stand :ohmy: Everybodys talking aboot sex in those parts :ohmy: :huh:

I had 4 hours sleep- im functioning fine.....i think........yeh im fine........

Verte im always writing crazy things aroond here......
:huh:

Me too........haven't you noticed???!!!:lol: :lol:

verte76 said:

Me too........haven't you noticed???!!!:lol: :lol:

no....i actually havent :ohmy:

I have been living in the random thread...

i need to branch out in interference again......

YAY FOR ME!!!

I caught up on my sleep, but I know I will NOT get any tonight *goes off to read her new comic book*

Geek By Day...
Comic Book Geek By Night...

i have the worst sleep schedule too....it's kind of a 4-1 kind of thing :eek:.....i set my alarm for around 11 so i'm up at a reasonable hour.....but it doesn't seem to wake me up anymore.....o well, i'll have to work on it later.....*is still up @ 2:30*........

I've been a terrible insomniac this summer. but i have a job now so my sleeping patterns are becoming some what normal. You guys talk about staying up til 2? heck I was staying up until 3:30-4 and then laying in bed for another hour unable to fall alseep! There were even a few nights were i stayed up until 5 or 6. It's not good to be going to bed when the sun is coming up and the birds are chirping hehehe :D Well I'm off to bed now it's one and i have to wake up at 9:30 to go to work.

Yeah, I got some friends calling me a vampire now..:evil:

--Phone Calls--
BiP's Mom:Hello?
Brent[BiP's Best Bud]:Is Coll there?
BiP's Mom:Yeah, but she's sleeping.
Brent:Well, its 3 PM, when little Miss.BrattThatGoesBumpInTheNight wakes up tell her I called? Mmkay?

Yes, that phone call really took place, cause my mom picked up my phone on speaker phone in my room and I heard the whole thing :madspit:

My co-worker's are teasing me about it. "Look, there comes Ana with her spent-the-whole-night-online-so-don't-even-talk-to-me face"

Well, Who needs sleep when there's coffee???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom