Need my Adam fix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I give you the Silver Fox:

Scan015October302005-.jpg

Hey All!

Just a reminder that if you take photos from Flickr or other places, to please give credit where credit is due, and if the photographer wants persmission before using them, take the time to drop them an email. A lot of people work hard on their photos, don't mind sharing, but simply want to be credited for the time and effort that they put in.

runningtodream said:
Hey All!

Just a reminder that if you take photos from Flickr or other places, to please give credit where credit is due, and if the photographer wants persmission before using them, take the time to drop them an email. A lot of people work hard on their photos, don't mind sharing, but simply want to be credited for the time and effort that they put in.

What photo's are you refering too?:confused:

Carmelu2fan said:

What photo's are you refering too?:confused:

There are some photos in this thread that I know where taken from my friend's Flickr page. I am not going to call anyone out as far as where pictures are on this page. But on his photo pages, underneath every photo is a request to contact the photographer. He is not on Interference, and just wanted to give folks a friendly reminder if people post pictures from other places where people ask for the credit.

And Achtung_BeBe, very nice Adam photo!

Dude. Bono's an affectionate little bugger. Kisses random men. :evil:
Silver fox. Interestin'. I think I shall steal him.
Wait, I can't carry him. Ohwell. I can try.

runningtodream said:

There are some photos in this thread that I know where taken from my friend's Flickr page. I am not going to call anyone out as far as where pictures are on this page. But on his photo pages, underneath every photo is a request to contact the photographer. He is not on Interference, and just wanted to give folks a friendly reminder if people post pictures from other places where people ask for the credit.

And Achtung_BeBe, very nice Adam photo!

Well I guess to who ever RTD is refering to, I urge you to please credit the photographer. I also hope that it does not discourage anyone from posting pics. These pictures are very nice and the person that took them does deserve the credit and we PLEABN's deserve the eye feast!

Thank you

Carmelu2fan said:

You know which hussy blouse:lol: The one that you bought just for Adam...think Haley, it is very low cut so when you jump up and down...do I need to explain further:eyebrow:

Hey you have untill April. Come join us!!!.:yes:

:lol: Oh yes,how could I forget,the bright pink one :wink:

April what? *looks at tour dates*
My birthday is in April *ponders*

I just picked up the bass player mag. [I know,I've been so busy lately!]

Its amazing :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
I am lurking around like an old Blue crackhead:crack:

Just need some Sparky/Silver Fox pics to get me by

Thank you ladies:bow:

Can anyone tell me why Adam's nickname is Sparky? Where does that come from?

10x.

mjc said:

Can anyone tell me why Adam's nickname is Sparky? Where does that come from?

10x.

That used to be Adam's nickname back in the days when he had an afro:drool:

I adored Sparky :cute: So skinny and sexy with his wild hair and cig in mouth all the time:flirt:

But the Silver Fox is a whole other level of hotness:drool:
He is uber charming and posh, he is marraige material now:combust:

u2forlife said:
SimplyConfused, you took the words right out of my mouth :)

Who indeed would start a thread looking for Adam pics :sexywink:

Adriana, you are right it is easier to buy a GA for the (possible) 2nd show than to trade. If no trading is necessary, now you have extras to invite all your friends. :hyper:

Adam pics look great :applaud:

Well it looks like we will not have a second show:uhoh:

So I am hoping to get some Adam girls..(aka skanks in training) to come along...Come on Adam gilrs, Carmel has an extra GA with your name on it!!:wink:

scha said:

Or you can ask Adam for a little superglue to fix it...as well as your coconut bikini, Carmel, just in case....:wink:
(OK, I'm still envy, but happy about you going! :) Anyway: thanks for your wishes! )

Oh scha:lmao: :lmao:

I am sure Adam would not mind supergluing my coconut bikini so that it does not fall down...I know I would not mind.LOL

BTW- there is still time to plan to go you have over 60 days to do so. I also have and extra GA availible, so so alot of people on here.

just wanted to give you something to think about:wink:

Meant to ask this earlier: What's the superglue angle about? Sounds ominous. And funny.

Devlin said:
Meant to ask this earlier: What's the superglue angle about? Sounds ominous. And funny.

The superglue jokes come from the fabolous Caption threads, to be exact, from the 3rd thread, and it started with this pic and cap:

Superglue-theorigin.jpg

Once again, Adam found the old tried & tested 'superglue' trick worked wonders after he bet Bono couldn't cover his entire face with his hand. Mwahaha.

....for which we never can be thankful enough for the wonderful and creative Chickadee!!!!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Devlin said:

I heard Adam like to super glue his band members to a veriety of items, or what ever was available.

I do not know if this is true or not :shrug:
Perhaps some other Pleaban may have the answer to that.

If it is ture....OMG...Adam you naughty boy:tongue:

Carmelu2fan said:

I heard Adam like to super glue his band members to a veriety of items, or what ever was available.

I do not know if this is true or not :shrug:
Perhaps some other Pleaban may have the answer to that.

If it is ture....OMG...Adam you naughty boy:tongue:

Imagine if this leaked out and everyone around the world thought it was true? Poor Adam...

Back
Top Bottom