Need Larry pic w/ "Hit Man" popmart shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
70e26c0d.jpg

What's with the sweater around the waist? rather odd for a rock star :)

larryno5qs.jpg

Back off people, do not touch the rock god... that is reserved for tbird :)

GOOD GOD PEOPLE! You really took care of me and I won't forget it! I needed these reference shots because I'm making my own Hit Man shirt this weekend. I play in a U2 tribute band in San Francisco and on Halloween we're doing a PopMart themed show, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

You know... I know U2 fans are a different breed and generous and friendly as a rule but I'm still touched and surprised at the way we come through for each other nonetheless.

Thank you thank you thank you..... I'll be sure to post pics of the show afterwards. We've been rehearsing Mofo... oh my GOD how that song rocks live.

www.zoostation-online.com

skott100 said:
GOOD GOD PEOPLE! You really took care of me and I won't forget it! I needed these reference shots because I'm making my own Hit Man shirt this weekend. I play in a U2 tribute band in San Francisco and on Halloween we're doing a PopMart themed show, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

You know... I know U2 fans are a different breed and generous and friendly as a rule but I'm still touched and surprised at the way we come through for each other nonetheless.

Thank you thank you thank you..... I'll be sure to post pics of the show afterwards. We've been rehearsing Mofo... oh my GOD how that song rocks live.

www.zoostation-online.com

Please do post your pics! I'd love to see them! :D

Back
Top Bottom