Need an Edge black & white silhouette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iloveedge

Blue Crack Addict
Is there an Edge silhouette kind of like this pic of Bono?

probononj7.png

:lol: I made that a couple of weeks ago and posted it in another thread.

I whipped up an Edge one for you :wink: I don't think it's as good as the Bono one though. It's a simple enough effect to do, so long as you've got a picture with good light and shadow.

ontheedgett7.png

OMG! That's perfect! Would you have more? Because I want one to put on a t-shirt and I'd love to have a couple to choose from. If not, that's fine! thanks! :wink:

just about any photo can be edited and the contrast bumped up in photoshop. :wink:

as i did with this one:
edge2.jpg

Oh thank you! that's nice....I wish I had a photoshopping thing! What do you use?

ehm, the program is called photoshop. i use version 7.
if you have another favorite photo you'd like to use, just post it and i can manipulate it for ya.

ABEL said:
just about any photo can be edited and the contrast bumped up in photoshop. :wink:

as i did with this one:
edge2.jpg
I actually played around with that one before I chose the other one. But I thought it left too much white and not enough black. I wanted something moodier :wink:

ABEL said:
ehm, the program is called photoshop. i use version 7.
if you have another favorite photo you'd like to use, just post it and i can manipulate it for ya.

Could I have the link? There alot of kinds I can choose from but I don't know which one to take! :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I actually played around with that one before I chose the other one. But I thought it left too much white and not enough black. I wanted something moodier :wink:

edge2_dark.jpg

:shrug: :wink:

Yeah, you actually need to buy Photoshop, but there are good image-manipulating programs which you can get for free. I'll see if I can find the links for you..

Thanks! But when I go to the downloading section, there's no Canada links, so I went in the US links but they don't work :shrug: oh well

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Yeah, but then I'd do something like this to it:

edgebwdo3.png

:wink:

How much does a new copy of Photoshop run these days anyway? I still use Paintshop Pro 7 :lol:

i'm not really sure. :wink: :shifty:

i keep hearing about paintshop pro, never used it. what's it like? a cross between photoshop and mspaint? lol.

ABEL said:
i keep hearing about paintshop pro, never used it. what's it like? a cross between photoshop and mspaint? lol.
I've never really used Photoshop, but I'm pretty sure that anything you can do in Photoshop, you can do in Paintshop Pro :shrug: I have friends that do use both, and from what I can tell from them, they're basically the same. Truth is, when I got Paintshop Pro, the only thing I'd used was MS Paint, and when I decided I needed to upgrade, I picked Paintshop Pro over Photoshop, simply because it had the word "paint" in it :lol:

:laugh: i :heart: mspaint!

i did this one of bono in paint:

Bono_paint.jpg

:giggle:

well i've got the other band members somewhere too but i can't recall where the files are at the moment lol. it's too late to be looking around for it.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:shocked: whoaaaaaa that must have taken FOREVER. You have the patience of a saint, my dear.

lol thanks, well it didn't take me that long really. couple hours at most if i remember correctly.

i just remembered where you can look at the other ones i did!
click on my art site in my sig :wink:

see, it must be getting late for me to not remember something like that.

it's after 3am here lol.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

How much does a new copy of Photoshop run these days anyway? I still use Paintshop Pro 7 :lol:

Way too much, imo...it's $649 for a copy of CS3 or $199 for an upgrade to CS3. I :heart: torrents instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom