Need a favor done please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I know this isnt the right place to post this but I don't know where it gos lol.
Can somebody maybe burn me the Boston dvd? I don't have any money to buy it and I really want it! I don't have a dvd burner though :( If I did it might be a little easier to get it.
I can maybe burn a couple cds for the person who burns it for me. I hope it's not a lot to ask :(
Thanx :wink:

madamadam said:
this goes in the 'all i want is U2' area.

Correct...inquiries such as this would go in that forum.

However, I really don't feel that it is appropriate to ask for a burned copy of an officially released item. I know that burning like that is done often, but an item that has been officially released and is widely attainable should not be requested to be burned for a member, in my opinion. Trust me, I know how it is to not have the money for things, but it still doesn't make it right. I reviewed the FAQ and could find no specific policy about this, but I feel that this thread should be closed. I will be bringing this issue up with the other moderators so that we can hopefully create some concrete guidelines.

If there is no policy against this at Interference, my apologies in advance for closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom