Necks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Necks are so sexy! See how sexy Bono's neck looks in this newest pic from the TV news interview! It looks so 'suck-ulent';) Look inside his t-shirt collar at the tender little curve where his neck meets his shoulders, SIGH that is so sexy! :drool:
*smooch*

Attachments

• 02neck.jpg
    02neck.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 130
I wonder why Olive hasn't posted any I know this is one of her favorite topics! Here is my favorite neck pic!

Attachments

• bonorosarypic.jpg
    bonorosarypic.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 112
U2Kitten said:
I wonder why Olive hasn't posted any I know this is one of her favorite topics! Here is my favorite neck pic!

Aww yeah.. thanks for thinking of me. Some days certainly are busier than others.. but I could always squeeze in neck oggling.. too bad we don't have any new pics since the last thread! :(

I luv the one daisybean posted, here's another favorite :cool:

pop_bono_toothpick.jpg

another classic favorite

Attachments

• bono00632_2.jpg
    bono00632_2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:
BONO NECK!!!!

3348792%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D825%3D48%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A4427972ot1lsi

3348792%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D825%3D48%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A4428287ot1lsi

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Good Lord this is sexy!!!:drool:

Some more Larry neck (this pic is sooo hot, IMO)

Attachments

• neck.jpg
    neck.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 48
i have a question here....unfortunately nothing to do with necks but the problem presented itself while trying to post in this thread

when you post soemthing from your hardrive and not a website, why can you only post that pic once. i tried to post some bono neck but it said that i already posted that pic in another thread and wouldn't let me do it again.....

how do i remedy this problem or can i?

i know this is a stupid question but i'm a stupid person so forgive me :)

Sweet Tart said:
i have a question here....unfortunately nothing to do with necks but the problem presented itself while trying to post in this thread

when you post soemthing from your hardrive and not a website, why can you only post that pic once. i tried to post some bono neck but it said that i already posted that pic in another thread and wouldn't let me do it again.....

how do i remedy this problem or can i?

i know this is a stupid question but i'm a stupid person so forgive me :)

Don't say that! You're not stupid, I think most of us have had the same problem. I think the only thing you can do is to actually go to the thread where you posted the pic originally and link from it to the new thread using the
tags. Hope this helps!

thanks flaming june.....i really apreciate the help :up:

here's another neck

Attachments

• adam ele blue.jpg
    adam ele blue.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 28
MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]I'm still spend from this one:
For Olive: Neck Thread

I got nothin new :(
[/color]

Thanks I'll have to check that out. You know I never even clicked on that thread? My computer is so slow and it really suffers it to bring up pics I only click on things I really want to see and guessing from that title I figured it was just a bunch of big bright orange Pop heads. Now I see I must have missed something, I'll see if I can find it, if the computer is up to it!

Back
Top Bottom