Neato!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daisyphisto

The Fly
YAY for Random forum!!!!!

Anyhoo

Did you know that Haines makes sheets????? YAY I bought a set today and they are Interference Blue.

although I did not realize it till I made my bed and noticed that my bed looked really familiar

:lol:

Daisyphisto said:
YAY for Random forum!!!!!

Anyhoo

Did you know that Haines makes sheets????? YAY I bought a set today and they are Interference Blue.

although I did not realize it till I made my bed and noticed that my bed looked really familiar

:lol:

You know.. that scares me. I can't wait till we launch the new site (I dont have a date yet)... it has NO trace of this blue. hehe.. I've seen this damn color since 1997 and I'm tired of it ;)

is pleba still going to have the big forum with these extras or is it going to be a bunch of small ones?

Re: Re: Neato!!!!!!

Elvis said:

I can't wait till we launch the new site (I dont have a date yet)... it has NO trace of this blue. hehe.. I've seen this damn color since 1997 and I'm tired of it ;)

Does this mean I'll have to buy new sheets?

Damn! ;)

Hey, is there anyway we can have these subforums listed on the main page so you can jump right to them?

Randomdeedumdumdum....

So it's like 100F here in Dallas %$#@! And a good friend o' mine is going on a 10-day ALASKAN cruise (without me!).... :scream:

I sleep with not one but TWO fans blowing on me. Yep, I'm little hot. :sexywink:

Went to see an ad lib comedy troupe perform Friday night - between skits they blasted cool music, including.....THE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THEME!! :heart: :up: I let out a WOO HOO!, and my friends pretty much wanted to slink under our table. Hee hee.

Wonder what Mullen-Girl's doing in Dooblin right now???

Where did all these gnats come from??? *swat*

Re: Re: Re: Neato!!!!!!

Daisyphisto said:
Hey, is there anyway we can have these subforums listed on the main page so you can jump right to them?

Not yet.. eventually.

Discoteque said:

I sleep with not one but TWO fans blowing on me. Yep, I'm little hot. :sexywink:

My mind is *ahem* pretty active today, so when first read this sentence, I gave it a totally different meaning. :eeklaugh:

[random rant] confused by random forum [/random rant]

Why are you confused?

As you can see.. there are a lot of threads that have nothing to do with the band here.

Therefore, a forum for random pleba threads seems like a good idea. Since it is sort of like its own community. :p

i just wasn't sure what was going on cause new subforums were popping up on my screen every so often. i see where this is going now. :D

I'm trying to go back and get as many threads sorted out as I can...but it's quite a process!!! Please be patient...I'll try to do as much as I can (this is very time consuming, and I DO have a "real" life to attend to. :D).

aahhh don't worry about it bonochicky.....

I hope you don't plan on going through all of PLEBA to sort these out....that might make you insane (well more insane than you already are ;) )

*edited to say DAMMIT I signed in under my old name and ruined my perfect 3000 post count :sad: :mad:

oh well

what is it 3200 to RnR doggie

*gets evil plan*

Last edited:
daisybean said:

I hope you don't plan on going through all of PLEBA to sort these out....that might make you insane (well more insane than you already are ;) )

*lol*!

Well, there's noooooooo way we'd be able to go through them all very soon! :huh: But I'll keep pluggin' away at it! :D

*sees my fiance browsing the forum*

Yes, sweetheart, this is the project I was tellin' you 'bout on the phone...:D

Bonochick said:
*sees my fiance browsing the forum*

Yes, sweetheart, this is the project I was tellin' you 'bout on the phone...:D
:yes: Definately cool hun!!!! hmmmm do I sense a shoulder massage is needed????????:evil: :lol:

drgnwolf1969 said:

:yes: Definately cool hun!!!! hmmmm do I sense a shoulder massage is needed????????:evil: :lol:

Baby, I've gone through like 22 pages of threads...*is going cross-eyed* *lol* I'm 'bout ready to hang it up!! :D

A shoulder massage?????????? *siiiiiiiiiiigh.......* :cute:

Are you SURE you can't visit next month?! I can't wait until May!!!!!!! :scream: :sad: :scream:

Well, I've been through 34 pages of PLEBA in about 4 and a half hours...I think I gotta go to bed soon.

*imagines work tomorrow*

BC: *sitting at desk*

Stacey: Hey, Katherine, could you move-

BC: *jerks head up, eyes wide* MOVE???? MOVE???? NO! I CAN'T move anything else!!!!!!! I just can't!!!!!!!!!! I'm a human, not a machine!!!!!!!!!! I can only do so much!!!!!

Stacey: Um, I just wanted you to move your chair so I could get to the garbage can...

BC: Oh.

Stacey: Oh, there's something on your sleeve...let me get that...*picks it off*...oh, it's just a thread!

BC: THREAD???? WHAT THREAD?????? I'm not moving it, if that's what you think!!!!! Move it yourself, dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC: Uh...do I need to get the boss?

BC: Umm...maybe....

Excellent job BC you have made my life so much easier

BC.. you dont have to go through more than like the last 3 or 4 pages to move threads. :ohmy:

If they get bumped up then you can move them. :)

Sicy, You Are My Sunshine!!!!!!!!

Sicy said:
BC.. you dont have to go through more than like the last 3 or 4 pages to move threads. :ohmy:

If they get bumped up then you can move them. :)

Thank you.

God bless you!

daisybean said:
BC you are doing a great job at moving all the threads to their right spots! (insert clapping smilie that I am too lazy to find here)

Thank you, it is much appreciated. :yes: :cute: <------This new smilie is adorable

You're welcome! :)

:cute: <---------- I also love this new smilie! I found it, and Sicy oh so kindly added it!!!!! :cute:

I :heart: Sicy!!!!!!!!!!! :cute:

more randomitis....

today I heard a song that I SWORE was a new U2 song...the singer sounded ZACTLY like Boner....it skairt the bejaysus outta me. Wasn't him, obviously, waah....

i forgot to wear deoderant 3 days this week, and no one ran away screaming. Strange.

i love this smiley for some morbid reason:

killtard.gif

i like that cute one too....it's cute! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom